ACE Brand ukulele

SoloRule

Reaction score
Have anyone played or owned a ACE brand ukulele ?

This came highly recommended by a highly respected uke teacher and performer in Taiwan. I am just curious to hear reviews from the UU members. I found this clip on youtube. It sounds really sweet. They take custom orders and the price is super attractive. (can you tell my UAS virus is coming back)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAqzVRejmLA&app=desktop

Last edited:
Nice find, thank you! Could you provide a link to their website? I'm not able to find anything other than their Facebook page. Were did you read about their prices and custom orders? If they'll make a Guitalele, I'd seriously give it a try...!

Wow ~ ACE is a new brand just about 3~4 years old , it's from China , but high quality and cheaper price... means of ACE is top and always leader and better then better...
I used ACE already over 3 years and it's really good . I used it recorded many video on youtube and facebook~
Taiwan also have ACE Facebook page you can visit by link : https://www.facebook.com/ACEUKETW/

I want share to you something my played use ACE Ukulele~

I think ACE is already quite well known in Taiwan. We just never heard of it in North America.
G J Lee is a professional musician. I figure if this is good enough for him, it's good enough for the average folks.
I like a six strings too if they build one.
G J Lee gave me the price range that's how I know.

Ok, here is a place that sells them, but the website is not in English. Prices seem to start around 360 USD:

http://www.emmmmm-music.com/禮品/ace-ukulele/

Curious to find out more about them...

Divide the HK $ by 6 to get U.S. price. I think gig bag is included in the price.
You can probably PM GJ Lee . He can give you more details. By the way, He is friend with Corey Fujimoto.

Last edited:
Great playing G.J.Lee, thanks for posting your videos.

Brenda, if you get them to make a Guitalele, I'll order one as well, preferably with the specs of their R65 or A65.

Maybe HMS should consider selling them...?

Last edited:
Sweet sounding uke!

I love his arrangements. In one video, there is a Cocobolo Ukulele hanging right behind his head!

Has anyone in the states ordered one of these ukes and has it arrived?

I am curious about something else.
Here is a video from the company about their cases. Has anyone seen this type of soft case in the USA?
They put this case to the test. I am impressed.

+1 on more info on the case. Is it a reinforced soft case? Or isn't a foam case? The zippered top looks like a soft case but whatever it is.... It takes e a kicking. Very curious. Ace ukuleles sounded good. Interested if anyone knows how to buy one and tries a vendor who is reliable.

+1 on more info on the case. Is it a reinforced soft case? Or isn't a foam case? The zippered top looks like a soft case but whatever it is.... It takes e a kicking. Very curious. Ace ukuleles sounded good. Interested if anyone knows how to buy one and tries a vendor who is reliable.

Did some checking ....
Here is the email address to the ACE uke.
aceukuleletw@gmail.com

Last edited:
The video had me literally laughing out loud :) Does look like a good case though.

Top Bottom