Season 243 - A Night At The Opera

Only some locations have the "superfast broadband." The trouble is, what Aussies call "superfast" is actually just average for the rest of the world. Anyway, where I live, it's possible to get 100mbps (which is what they are calling "superfast") but it's also really expensive, so we are limited to 12mbps. I had 100mbps 10 years ago in Japan for half what my connection costs me now.

Notice that the fastest speed available with the "superfast" connection is still only a third of what Booli has at the moment.

Try putting your videos through 'Handbrake' before going to upload. Cuts the upload time by 50-60%.

Try putting your videos through 'Handbrake' before going to upload. Cuts the upload time by 50-60%.

I'll look it up, but I'm not sure it's going to help much because the software I use already give me the option to "optimize for YouTube"

Thank you Jim! Such a (La) Stupenda season. Huge fun.

Congrats and plaudits to all the entrants. So much hard work. Everyonee really invested in the theme. Some great music to keep returning to.

Thank you all for the congratulations. As you might imagine I immensely enjoyed doing that performance.

"Go Compare" ... otherwise known as "Over There" (from the great George M. Cohan and the even greater James Cagney in "Yankee Doodle Dandy) - and currently one of those really irritating television adverts; but not nearly so irritating as "The Strutters and the Builders"! (And any American reading this will not have the faintest idea what I'm talking about!) That was a really great season, Jim ... thank you! And Pete was a very worthy winner ... that opera "mash up" was amazing.

ds6.jpg

That's the most ridiculous Season I ever saw! We should have a hundred more just like it!

And you were BRILLIANT, Sir ... pleased to see that you are still "in character"!

Top Bottom