Why is there no attachment option in private messaging?

Mezcalero

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Or if there is one, I apologize I have been unable to find it. I would like to be able to send photos to someone interested in buying a ukulele I have available.

Thanks,
kevin

There is a menu at the top of a PM template just like when you post on a thread. Select the icon that looks like a picture of a tree and then select a file from your computer or a link on a website.

Hey Jason,
I tried that, but it does not take me to my desktop etc, to choose the file. It asks me to insert something, which I have been unsuccessful in doing. Here is what it says:

Insert Image

Add an Image from Url
Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif

So, I went to desktop, saw a photo with title - IMG_5194.jpg , I copied and pasted that info on message, but no photo was sent. Any other attachment option I have ever used takes me to computer desktop or download files etc. and I just have to click on it and it adds it. I was able to add an image to thread post on here before, but it was different process. I can add it here for example. Here it gives choice of: From Computer or From URL.

IMG_5194.jpg

Holy moly Kevin. I didn't see that until you posted. You are right, it only gives the option for links.
My suggestion. Ask for a personal email and send photos that way.
I have done that before and it keeps your UU inbox/outbox free of clutter.

It's good to learn something new every day :)

Yeah, I sent my email and asked them to reach out to me there.

Thanks guys!

Top Bottom