FS: Ohana SK-38

Status
Not open for further replies.

EDW

Reaction score
Ohana SK38 for sale.Really nice soprano uke made as a copy of the old Martins. It is solid mahogany. Extremely light and resonant, great playing instrument. This is in really nice shape, but has a back crack which has been glued. This occurred when it was knocked off a table.

$120 shipped in the US with a nice case. Save a bundle off new. Send me a PM or email!

uke2.jpguke3.jpg

Last edited:
I forgot to mention that this is currently strung with Aquilas

Ohana sk38 is a keeper. Classic sound and very very loud. I enjoyed it much more fingerpicking than strumming. It played good with aquila and fluoro strings. Easy to play and very light. Good Luck with Sale.

Price drop-

While I don't have any sound samples, if you search youtube for Ohana SK-38 you will find a number of them. These are remarkably consistent with that vintage style "bark" and are great for both fingerpicking and strumming with plenty of volume and incredible ring.

I am sure that someone must want a great instrument at an amazing price!

Price drop.

I really can't afford to go any lower as this is now over $100 off new

The current price is $125.

I would have to research the cost of sending to Europe. I would have to charge considerably more to cover the cost of shipping.

still available!

Guess I'll give it one more shot at $120.

Last edited:
Still looking for a new home.......

Will consider reasonable offers here in the US

Still available for people who like nice ukes!

I have had a few inquiries about the uke and about the back crack. It happened shorty after I got the instrument. I brought it to someone locally who glued it to stabilize it. There have been no other issues and it remains stable. This uke sounds great with a rich resonant singing tone. It is light and has great action. At the current price it is a steal for anyone who would like a great player that sounds better than some more expensive instruments.

I am sure someone wants/needs a great instrument at an amazing price, or have all the black friday sales burned you out?

Drop to $115

Hello. Do you still have this? I just joined the site, and have yet to get a decent uke. I've ordered three from Amazon; two had loose pegs and one had apparently fundamental tuning problems. I'm discouraged! I was hoping to find something in the marketplace for under $100, since I'm (poor and) just getting started, but almost everything seems to be in the several hundreds. I wanted to get started with ukes because I heard they were fun, easy, and cheap -- but I'm thinking maybe it's cheap only if you don't notice or care about sound quality.

Anyway: If you still have this, maybe it could be the one I'm looking for.

Thanks.

Sorry, it is sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom