All Solid Tenor Decision - Kala, Pono, Ohana, Cordoba

Congrats on your Pono purchase. I've met George many times, and he knows what he's doing. You'll get a good uke. With so many choices out there, you came to the right place, UU.
I do have one friend who bought a Mainland and sold her Pono....

Note: eBay user paradise-ukulele often uses "reserve prices"--bogus prices where, if you place a bid that low, it will be rejected as "reserve not met". In other words, the real lowest bid price is hidden, and you can only tell if you've hit it by placing a (binding) bid above it. Combining his reserve prices with his shipping costs, you're pretty much breaking even with street prices for new ukes, and his ukes are usually refurbished models. I blacklist any seller who uses this kind of come-on false pricing.

My shopping experience with Paradise has not shown this to be true

Thanks! I'm pretty excited to get it. Ships Monday. That was the ukulele I said I would buy if I wanted to spend that much, so it's unreal that it happened to be on sale. It's coming with Ko'olau strings (the yellow A and E) and I ordered another fresh set. I'll try those and then the Aquila Nylgut if I don't like the Ko'olau strings. I order them with wound G and C.

If I've learned anything from mandolin it's to buy the one you want first if you don't want constant MAS/UAS!

Top Bottom