Season 246: Trick or Treat - I want "candy"

Been awhile I know I still need to wrap this up announce the winners and get prizes out. Just letting everyone know I haven't forgotten.

I dont talk much about my personal life with many but honestly Ive been healing from a serious car accident Oct 11th. My lady came home on Nov 17th on oxygen which she now only needs during exertion. My shop was closed for over a month as my artist in an unrelated incident was in and out of the hospital himself. I realize today I'm in a funk as its been one year since I had to put my boxer down and the longest time Ive spent without a dog since I was two.

So as my body, my mind and hopefully soon my wallet are all healing I will announce the winners likely just after the holidays. 2017 has to be better this was one hell of a year.

~peace~

Al, wishing you and those you love good health and joy in the New Year. Hugs.

Last edited:
Al, Im sorry to hear you and your family have been going through such a rough time. I hope that you all recover and are blessed in the coming year.

Greetings,

Hoping you and your loved ones are healing mentally aped physically. May the New Year bring you only the best.

Ciao
Gina

Sorry to hear you've had such a terribly rough time just lately, Al ! Here's wishing you good healing and happier times as the new year begins!

Top Bottom