Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Let's Do It - Cole Porter

Aloha to all who have been contributing to this thread.

As you may know I struggled with this song for years. But with renewed energy I trudged though this song and compiled an arrangement that I am happy with in the key of Bb. I have altered the original arrangement slightly to my preference.

I am having trouble trying to post the song as an attachment in this thread because I am computer challenged but, if anyone is interested in my arrangement you may send a Private Message to me with your email address I would be happy to share this song with you.

Again, thank you to all who have took the time and contributed to this thread.
    Warmest regards....
    Reno Dave
    Last edited by Reno Dave; 11-15-2016 at 10:08 AM.
    Pono Mahogany Tenor High G
    Kamaka HF-3 Tenor High G
    Pono Mahogany Tenor 8 string

Talking Hey all

Quote Originally Posted by Santa View Post
    "Hi Santa! I wish I could say that was me playing, but it's someone very talented on YouTube named Yoan "

My mistake, nice version of the song, something to aspire to.
    I happened to find this post a little on the late!! It is fun and flattering to read about, ME!! Ahah glad you liked my version. I actually arranged a version myself figuring some chords that matches been inspired by Conal Fowkes version heard in "midnight in paris" movie Maguwa nailed it!!!. Right on the nose regarding the shapes im using, and yes, i was kinda foolling around that day i simply tuned from scratch so i would'nt know what tuning im in lol! Glad you liked and mostly flattered that i challenged a few without knowing cheers!!

We all enjoyed this video. Keep 'em coming Yoan!
    ( o)==::

Half fast, not half assed

Surfthedream,
    If you send me a PM with your email address I would be happy to send you what I have and it sounds good too. You will see in the previous posts that I too was looking for a decent arrangement of this song. I would be happy to send you the song that I have.

Reno Dave
    Pono Mahogany Tenor High G
    Kamaka HF-3 Tenor High G
    Pono Mahogany Tenor 8 string

I play a nice version in G. Verse included. I l be glad to share with anyone interested. Just pm me��
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Nikoslikos; 11-11-2017 at 12:53 PM.

Thread Information