Season of the Ukulele 249: You Ain't Goin' Nowhere

Hi guys - another crazy week for me and I haven't had a chance to look at all your videos. Just wanted to say sorry - I don't like participating if I can't watch everyone's videos, but a trip to London among other things has sucked away all my time this week at again!

late to the party, but my recording device was not working.new batteries helped.

Last edited:
hey all, I'm a newbie, please don't bite! I am trying to catch up on the rules and regulations and stuff so I hope I am not out of line but I managed an ok version of my approach to Buckets of Rain so am gonna post it here.

the only thing worse than recording for finding mistakes is playing live for someone!

I forgot to post this during the Season, but I have definitely been influenced by Dylan in one way. Dylan had the Basement Tapes. When I started making videos at home, I thought "Well, I'm not in my basement. And videos aren't on tape these days." So sometime when you're on YouTube, try searching for "Bedroom Pixels".

Season 249: Epilogue

Hi, folks! Freddy wanted to help me award the prizes, but he was too sleepy, so I did it myself. Congratulations to the winners Markwo, Car Singer, Ukuloonie, and xommen! Be sure to DM your coordinates to me.

I also decided to make the relief award to the folks in East Tennessee (Gatlinburg area) rather than North Carolina because the damage is more severe and the needs more immediate.

Thank you all for such terrific entries!

Woohoo! Thanks for a great Season Rick! You had me listening to a lot of Dylan (and a lot of Dylan covers!) Time well spent. Thanks.

Yes this was a fabulous week. Thanks Rick and congrats to the lucky few! WooHoo! Fantastic generosity for this in need by our dear host :)

Top Bottom