Ukulele Guild of Hawaii

I was there last year. It was a blast. There were some builders with greatn reputations and some newer builders as well. I would like to have gone back this year. I'm hoping some UU people who are there this year will report back and post photos.

And a short video. Sorry it's just a taste, but you'll get the idea.

Thanks for keeping us updated. Please keep the pics and videos coming!

Thanks Greg...great pictures....should of put one up with Stan in it....:)

I Wish i could be there but at least one of my babies is :)

I Wish i could be there but at least one of my babies is :)

lots of folks were checking it out....will be there again today.... had a Moore Bettah.Hive,Ko'olau, Iwii,Rollo Scheuranbrand and Beau Hannam on the same table.....

Last edited:
More photos have been added to the album including this goup shot of Joe Souza, Zach Shimizu, Shawn Yacavone, Steve Grimes, Jay Lichty, Josh Rieck, Mike Upton, Len Kojima, Dan Ryerson, and Rollo Scheurenbrand.

j8brl4fl.png

Also, more Kanikapila on the Veranda videos are up on YouTube featuring Mike Upton, President of Kala Ukuleles on U-bass, Peter Gerellick, ukulele and most lead vocals, Charlie Fukuba, Luthier I`iwi Ukuleles on reso lap steel. Kimo Hussey, President of the Ukulele Guild even sits in on the last one. Plus, there's a few from the dinner show featuring Noah Campbell, HMS employee at The Ukulele Site in Hale'iwa.

Here is a playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxMMdYpOFemZcn3lnX9iEmBLKyj49162P

Top Bottom