Caramel Ukue Bass?

camperman

Reaction score
I see Caramel now make a uke Bass. Does anyone have any experience of them yet?
I'd like to try and learn bass but I don't want to spend too much in case I don't take to it so at only £130 (165 USD) I thought I might give it a go.
I'm basing this on the fact the many people love their caramel ukes which are also a bargain price.
Here's a link in case you're not familiar with them.
Cheers
Ed
http://www.caramelukulele.com/caramel-cub400-solid-mahogany-top-ukulele-bass-ubass.html

Well, I would love to hear more about the Caramel Bass. We have one shipment of Concerts that didn't make it, and we're just over a month. When those arrive, we'll have 32 on hand, and I have plans to buy at least 18 more this year. We have donated Makala Watermen ukuleles (thank you, Kala) for Sopranos, 4 very nice Mainlands for kids that want to play a super quality instrument, 10 Concerts, and eventually 18 more Concerts to make a total of 40 concerts.

Incidentally, I have up to 60 students at a time, and there is definitely a desire to play the larger instruments (we are also getting rid of our crummy Mahalos, selling them to students for a low price, which helps the program have a few bucks to buy the other Caramels)

Top Bottom