Season 250 Private but Universal

Thanks for a great week Berni, and for pointing us in the direction of Antje Duvekot. Thanks too on behalf of the used CD sellers of this country, who have already sold a couple of her CDs to a bloke in York...

Yes! Job done! Now, my son, you must spread the good news about Sister Antje to all your friends! :)

Why, thank you Berni :) I've had a couple of Duvekot's songs on my ipod for some time and it was an honor to cover one. She and her work is beautiful and I need more of her songs to enjoy. Thanks for a lovely week and for the book! Congrats Viking!

Wow, thanks, this is a great honor!

Thank you Berni for a challenging theme!
Thanks to those congratulating!
And thanks to my wife, for letting me post the song. During the Dylan theme she objected to "the man in me", because I played it for her at our wedding in august, making it too special to put online. I was a afraid that she would feel the same about this, but fortunately she was with me :)

And congratulations to the others on the list, and to Janet!

Now I have a bit of catching up to do, I am a few songs behind this week. The last part of the week was packed with early christmas parties, making too little time. Nothing so bad it is not good for something, I have something good to look forward to :)
Uh, and there is the beginning weeks theme to listen to too!

Last edited:
Great Season, Berni! Although I didn't try doing one of her songs, I did take a listen to some of Antje Duvekot videos and she really is something special. Thanks for tuning me into her. Congrats to the winners!

Great Season. I listened to them all and found them all to be great. Maybe next year I'll be able to play better and write better to join in such an effort.

Lil's Dewey Decimal song was a real joy. Thanks Lil.

Top Bottom