New Uke Party

it was truly a mind blowing couple of hours.
I'd like one of each of the ukuleles i had the opportunity to play.
Solorules LFDM is a work of art.
i imagine 5 LFDMs don't find them selves in a room together very often.

it was truly a mind blowing couple of hours.
I'd like one of each of the ukuleles i had the opportunity to play.
Solorules LFDM is a work of art.
i imagine 5 LFDMs don't find them selves in a room together very often.

You are right. A rare opportunity. Glad you could make it.

Geez, you guys, all that uke p*** in one place at the same time? And nobody got arrested? Holy Smokes, what a collection....
Congrats to you all!

I am fortunate in many ways regarding all things ukulele. Because I live close to a big city (Toronto) there is a very healthy ukulele community. I have made some good friends and we go to jams together and gather at my house from time to time.

We are also blessed that Luis of LfdM Guitars and Ukuleles lives just 10 minutes away from me. I own one of his tenors and so does Simon. Now so does Brenda, she recently received her tenor named Mercedes. She picked Sitka spruce with Amazon rosewood and leopard wood trim. Luis truely makes some of the finest instruments in the world. While picking up her tenor uke she met Robin Harrison who was picking up his tenor guitar, the first Luis has made.

I was going to throw a coming out party for Brendas new LfdM and realized there were 5 of us that had received new instruments so a NEW UKE PARTY was in order.The first pic has Luis kneeling in the middle. The second pic has Luis and his wife Rose in the middle.

Congrats to everyone. Wow. Those are more of Luis' ukes in one place than I have ever seen before.

Thanks for the pictures!

Top Bottom