WTB: Baritone player, some wear and tear ok

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking to buy an older Baritone uke that stays in tune w/ good intonation. Some wear and tear from years of playing is a plus for me as long as it's a solid player. Open to various wood types. Budget is under $1,000.

Thanks so much,
Eric

Interested in a Pono AB? It is brand new.

If you're looking for a good baritone, the Favilla is a wonderful instrument. They call it "a poor mans Martin". I liked mine over my Martin. Has that old smoky filled blues bar type sound.

Interested in a 1961 Martin bari? Frets aren't perfectly straight/flat across the fretboard but intonates pretty well, very playable and it's in amazing shape, no cracks/splits/repairs.
Strung up with Living Waters right now for a chill rich mellow sound, if I kept it I might throw a couple wound strings on to liven it up. But I just don't play the bari...

Have you ever heard of Gianinni of Brazil----not Gianinni of China ---solid mahogany made in Brazil. Choice of PEGHEDS or GOTOH 16:1 tuners ( I have two of them, take your pick) I will take some pictures when/if you want to see them. These are my own personal instruments.

thecraftedcow@comcast.net

Top Bottom