NUD: LfDM Tenor made in Canada

SoloRule

Reaction score
I received my custom built LfDM tenor uke two weeks ago.
It brings me hours of joy. Playability and Sound quality are simply amazing .
It is a regular 17" scale but you can get crystal clear note all the way to the 24 fret .
To save you the time of reading a long post, I have included everything in the video below.
The song I played is written for me by the talented Campbell ( screen name Camsuke)

Last edited:
Sweet! Absolutely fantastic and well played.

I was lucky enough to try Mercedes and was amazed how good it felt to play. Luis works magic with the spruce/Amazon rosewood combo.

Wow is it the uke or what ?
great playing Brenda...did not know you were so good...:)

WOW - that really looks and sounds wonderful to me.

You are blessed to have such a good relationship with Luis.

The artistry, craftsmanship, love and care that was put into building this instrument truly shows, and your angelic playing is able to coax a magical tone from this instrument. I am very impressed with both.

I hope that 'Mercedes' brings you much joy and happiness. :)

Thanks for sharing Brenda!

So very happy for you and proud of you. Mercedes is in very good hands. Beautifully played as usual.

Yes Len Brenda is that good.

Beautiful ukulele, beautiful musical piece, beautifully played. Thank you for posting!

Mercedes is beautiful, as is your playing Brenda! Thanks for sharing.

Brenda, Mercedes is a class act ... like you.

The tone is fabulous and the look is classic.

You are an excellent player, and I aspire to play like that some day.

Congratulations.

Words cannot say how beautifully you played your new LfDM. I could see a woman dancing in the forest to this tune....flowing through the woods....leaping off of an old log....disappearing behind a tree......only to continue her journey. This my dear friend is how you will start you new journey. Playing from the heart.

Thank you all for your encouragements and compliments!
The LfDM is truly a wonderful instrument, she is sounding better and better everyday. I don't know what kind of magic Luis put into it. It is such a joy to play !
I forgot to mention, I put this video together with iMovie. It is actually my first time using iMovie. It is recorded with Shure MV88 mic plugged into IPhone 7+!
Thank you again for watching.

Last edited:
Congratulations my dear Brenda, this is truly one of those pivotal moments that warm the heart. You have commissioned a wonderful LfDM instrument, you have worked tirelessly on your playing and now you have delivered an amazing performance & video to celebrate this memorable occasion. It's onward and upward from here my friend, I am very happy & proud of you too!

Glad you like it. I have never worked so hard on any song. Thank you for guiding me on this journey! You are a great composer.
Please go easy on me with the next song. :)

Congratulations Brenda! Your performance and your new tenor, Mercedes, from Luis are both amazing.
Outstanding!

Congratulations Brenda, beautiful playing, and a great uke!

Top Bottom