Thoughts and prayers for Seeso

Despite having never met Seeso, to me, he is a legend here on UU, as well as in the larger ukulele community.

I wish for a fast healing, little suffering, and lots of happiness on the other side of this process, and for life to always be getting better for Seeso.

Get well brother, and hope to meet you one day! You will be in my prayers and thoughts.
As awesome as he is online he's way better IRL. Sweet, patient, generous, funny, sexy, genuine, enthused, gentle, and wonderful are just a few words that come to mind when thinking of Seeso.

Thanks for posting this! We donated, and posted it on the TBUS facebook page.

ALL the BEST thoughts to Seeso and his family. He WILL KICK CANCER'S ASS! I'm also glad to help the fundraiser.

BUMP

Please help to keep this thread on the front page!

Anybody got an update? How is Seeso doing as of now?

Yesterday he posted on FB asking for nude pics (I assume ladies') saying c'mon, I have cancer! He was grinning.
He was at TBUG 2015, and was a sheer delight.

Happy Birthday Seeso, and many happy returns!

Yesterday he posted on FB asking for nude pics (I assume ladies') saying c'mon, I have cancer! He was grinning.
He was at TBUG 2015, and was a sheer delight.

Thanks for the info Nickie.

Seems he has not lost his sense of humor, nor libido, which to me are signs of him retaining a positive outlook, and important to 'make it through' this crucible.

Go Go Seeso!

Keeping positive is vital. When one of the tutors on my daughter's course suggested she suspend while being treated, her medical team were aghast. They said keeping going was the best thing she could do as it gives her something positive and all the evidence suggests the outcomes are better among those who keep going and have something positive to do. She did keep going and her tutors have actually been very supportive. She's also had very little time off and has kept up with her work.

So, Seeso stay positive and keep going and it will work out well.

More prayers for Seeso

Gary's right, we do come out a changed person. We get to chose who that person is. Its too bad we have to go thru what it takes to be that person.

You've been diagnosed; the first step towards healing. Knowing your attitude and perseverance, you'll get thru this. My thoughts and prayers to you my brother

Thanks, Patrick. I like your comment about getting to choose who that person is. It puts more control in my hands, which is something I don't have a lot of lately.

So sorry for the late reply to this thread. Thanks so much for creating the thread, Mike. And thanks so much to everyone for their well wishes, thoughts and prayers, and useful advice. And my undying gratitude to those who have donated to the fund. It really means so much to me and family.

I'm feeling pretty darn good today. If anyone feels like sending me a Facebook friend request, I usually post updates after major events on my profile. I'm at https://www.facebook.com/seesolobo.

Peace and love, y'all!

Good Vibes for Seeso! Hang in there!

Sending lots of prayers your way, good man!!!! Onward and upward, step by step.

Top Bottom