Images won't upload and get dropped into forum posts.

CTurner

Reaction score
Extremely frustrated that the upload image option is not working for my forum posts. It lets me select an image (jpg or jpeg) and when I click on the upload from my computer nothing happens. This is not helpful when trying to sell ukes. Any advice?

Have not yet posted an image so thought I would see if am able to do so.

Hmm, worked for me without problem, the images are smallish, however can be enlarged to a reasonable size by clicking on them.:)

f63e2213fe3a9303b75e88187c5eda88.jpg

Last edited:
I've uploaded dozens of photos from my computer desktop to Forum posts,
but today the regular procedure will select the photo I indicate, but upon clicking "upload," nothing happens.

It's actually pretty easy to attach photos at full size, too.

attachment.php

I know it's easy; I've done it many times, with both big and small photos. Today, though, my upload wouldn't load up.

Rich, please list the step by step procedure you used to upload a full size photo. I use a remote server from my domain, but if there's an alternate way to do it, I'm interested.

Is your account with UU or an outside server? Wait, I just looked at my settings and see the attachments section, I have a few photos there, but don't see how to add photos directly rather than through a post. I'll look for instructions.

Last edited:
Top Bottom