Song Help Request All I Have To Do Is Dream WS64 cords

Status
Not open for further replies.

somguy

Reaction score
I'll first start off by saying I am new at playing the ukulele but can play fairly difficult songs but only by watching YouTube videos watching finger placements and being stubborn as hell and not giving up till I play it.

I want to learn to play "All I Have To Do Is Dream - Ukulele solo -WS64". The notes I can see dont match anything sheet music or tab charts I can find. The only thing I can clearly make out is you strumming tech.

Has anyone figured this out or can give me direction to help me do it. Like name of a cord analyzing software?

Email of a guy, who knows a girl, who was roommate with a friend of this another guy's cuz? LOL

Sorry I can't help you much. But I can give you some advice. Here is the one I would try and follow. I would go into the settings wheel and slow the song down and and try and figure out what he is doing that way. He is playing the melody with in the chords so it should be pretty easy but possibly time consuming. The song has the same four chords repeated through out.

Chordify is a huge help with trying to detect what chords are being played. Look for the patterns of chords that show up. I just put this in and it shows he is using F Dm Bb(7565) C(5433)

Hope this helps a little.

Last edited:
WS64 is truly amazing. He may even be a UU member here.

Just realize I had Am instead of Dm.

Can you tell I flip between the uke and baritone a lot.

Ive edited my above post.

Last edited:
It looks like he is playing some chords in the second position. Buy the book Ukulele Chord Dictionary (All the essential chords in an easy-to-follow format! It is the best one I think.
I think this is what he is doing.

F hammer on Dm 5565 5433 3211
Dream dream dream dream
Dream dream dream dream dream
F (hammer on)Dm Bb 5433 (C 2nd pos)
When I want you In the night
When I want you to hold me tight
F hammer on Dm Bb 5433
whenever I want you all I have to do
F Bb F
is dream dream

Last edited:
It looks like he is playing some chords in the second position. Buy the book Ukulele Chord Dictionary (All the essential chords in an easy-to-follow format! It is the best one I think.
I think this is what he is doing.

Dream dream dream dream
Dream dream dream dream dream
F (hammer on)Dm Bb 5433 (C 2nd pos)
When I want you In the night
When I want you to hold me tight
F hammer on Dm Bb 5433
whenever I want you all I have to do
F Bb F
is dream dream
Thanks for the book reference and the chords

Thank-you everyone. With the help everyone I have my missing peices. I played my first full song completion for my daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom