Nices 3/4 Size Nylon String Guitar w/9v Active-Pickup

NicesUkes

Reaction score
nices_34_size_classical_guitar__solidtop_spruce_1480270248_f68825f7.jpg

nices_34_size_classical_guitar__solidtop_spruce_1480270248_e6381004.jpg

nices_34_size_classical_guitar__solidtop_spruce_1480270249_f5905381.jpg

nices_34_size_classical_guitar__solidtop_spruce_1480270249_e7650fc4.jpg

If you're into ukuleles, you might be the type who's into small guitars too. While the 6-string guitalele might seem cool, many of us struggle to play it cause squeezing 6-strings into a tiny neck & fretboard is indeed more difficult to play! Fret not, we have just the thing for you - Nices 3/4 Size Nylon String Guitar! This petite guitar packs all the beauty of a bright, responsive tone into a tinier package then a standard 650mm full-size guitar. It's easier to handle and play, and even comes with an active under-saddle pickup that you can use for performances or recordings.

Model: JSZ
♢ Full Solid Spruce Top
♢ Laminate Rosewood Back & Sides
♢ Full Solid Rosewood Fretboard & Bridge
♢ High Quality & Beautiful Machine Head, Geared Tuners
♢ Nubone Nut & Saddle
♢ 16:1 Precision Tuners
♢ D'Addario Normal Tension Classical Guitar Strings
♢ Pre-setup done
♢ Runde AJ1000, 9v active pickup

*Note: We will be bringing in the 3/4 size steel string acoustic version soon. Stay tuned.

Price: USD$618

Singapore:
We deliver to your home directly but a delivery charge of SGD$30 will be applicable. If you're ordering in bulk (6 pieces or more), we will waive this charge.

International:
Depends on country, shipping costs may vary. We will calculate the shipping costs and let you know how much it will be.

Sales Enquiries(UTC+08:00):
Tommy: +65-9689-2710
Josiah: +65-8157-6530
Email: nicesukes@gmail.com
*We prefer if you drop us a WhatsApp message or Email us.

P.S. We support the US, for every uke sold, we will donate USD$10 to the American Cancer Society.

Last edited:
You might want to read the "Please read before posting items for sale" thread pinned at the top of this forum. Sales by businesses are not allowed in the Marketplace. This section is for private, person to person sales only.

Scooter

Hi Scooter, yes, we understand but we are just sharing a new brand with everyone here. We sell only to individual or group, we do not sell to Resellers/Dealers. We are also involved in charity fund raising and will donate USD$10 for every uke sold to an American customer to the American Cancer Society to support the US(will provide details).

Aside from the advice given by Scooter above which applies to all sellers here on UU, and promotional posts direct from vendors belong in the 'Links and Videos' section of the forum, specifically for announcements such as this one here...

I'd also add that detailed measurements such as nut width, scale length, overall length, width of upper bout, width of waist, width of lower bout and body thickness are necessary in such a listing as yours.

The '3/4 size guitar' has no standardized dimensions and serves more as marketing fluff that is often repeated without any further details.

I have seen a '3/4 size guitar' being offered with any where from 550mm to 620mm scale length in a whole spectrum of 10mm increments and most of the time, the nut width is NOT the 'standard' 51-52mm of a full size classical guitar. It will help your sales to include these details in your future listings.

If I have to go to your web site to find out these details when a vendor posts a listing elsewhere, and it's not listed there ON the web site either (like way too many instrument makers/sellers) you have already lost my interest. The detailed specifications should be in your advertisement.

I should not have to call or send email to get the dimensions of the instrument for sale. Similarly I should not have to send a facebook message to get such details.

Last edited:
Hi Scooter, yes, we understand but we are just sharing a new brand with everyone here. We sell only to individual or group, we do not sell to Resellers/Dealers. We are also involved in charity fund raising and will donate USD$10 for every uke sold to an American customer to the American Cancer Society to support the US(will provide details).

I'm afraid you clearly don't understand.

The rules apply to all equally. You are not a sole luthier or a private seller, therefore you do not advertise in the Marketplace. Please make future posts in the appropriate place in order to avoid deletion or ban.

Thanks.

For clarity, business promotions go in Links and Videos, as per the Rules.

Top Bottom