Help needed with Kmise

VELARCA

Reaction score
Hi, I've been thinking about those Kmise ukuleles, I want to get a concert or a soprano, here, in Mexico, ukes are hard to find, so I have to get it on líne, on the other side, rigth now, the economy is , mmmm, well, hard, and probably getting worse, so I want to get the most from my bucks, so, here are my doubts....
Are Kmise ukes any good?
Have you see them on líne?
Which one do you recommend?
Which e-store is the best?
Thank for the advice I know I'm gonna get...

BUP... because I really can use some advice....

BUP... because I really can use some advice....

Kmise are not too popular here on UU even though mentioned a few times. Seems to me you are going to end up having it shipped from China no matter what web site you buy from, and thus might have low quality control, setup issues and really taking a gamble.

If buying online, you can get a Kala, Ohana, Gretsch, Cordoba and a few other uke makes, all inspected, setup and nice to play from Hawaii Music Supply, Uke Republic or MIM's Ukes, and they as well as other reputable vendors all ship worldwide and at least the 3 I mentioned here have outstanding reputations - random sellers on Amazon, eBay or AliExpress have no reputation here on UU with THOUSANDS of members.

But if you you got your heart and mind set on Kmise, I saw some reviews on amazon.com on a few of their ukes, so maybe that will give you a place to look.

Otherwise, fellow UU folks that have a Kmise uke, maybe you can chime in here? What do I know, they could be great, or not, speak up folks :)

Top Bottom