Christmas Wishes to All

lelouden

Reaction score
I just wanted to post a Christmas wish here to all my very special ukulele friends here in the seasons and on UU.

My hope is that we all have a very special, happy and healthy 2017 filled with joy.

It is my wish that you will take a moment to spread the love at this time and also share a message here in whatever way you choose.

Happy Christmas, Hanukkah, Winter Solstice etc. and a very wonderful New Year!

Spreading a little holiday cheer to you all with some extra special cute factor :)

Last edited:
I'll add my same wishes as well.

Oh, Holy Moe!

'Tis the SEASON of SNOW!

Ho Ho Ho!

Good wishes to all in this roe! :)

Thanks Linda
In 2013 I was bemoaning not being able to find a Christmas song I liked and could play.
Completely unsolicited a lovely member here sent me this song she wrote for me.
I have only just managed to get round the 3 chords

Love and peace to you all

Thank you to the contributors so far. I thought this thread would die away before anyone found it. Its good to know that there is the sweet spirit of the holiday and New Year here on UU.

More please :D

Bon Nadal i felices festes from Catalonia!

Seasons greetings to all UU members.

Trust you all have an enjoyable Christmas day, don't over indulge and stay safe.:)

Xmas.jpg

Thank You Santa :)

If you have any Betsy Wetsy dolls I would be good all day tomorrow.

I can't promise more than one day, but I will try!

I just KNEW Santa was a uke player, lol. Anyway, hey Linda and all. I hope you all have a super happy time for the holiday and the new year ahead :) I just got a new phone today and am super excited, eh, just an iphone 6 but very nice indeed. I made 2 tutorials for you this evening (instrumentals of Silver Bells and Away in a Manger) but won't be able to post 'em until tomorrow. Waiting for updating of the old phone so everything transfers without a hitch (I hope).

Okay, here's one

Last edited:
I just KNEW Santa was a uke player, lol. Anyway, hey Linda and all. I hope you all have a super happy time for the holiday and the new year ahead :) I just got a new phone today and am super excited, eh, just an iphone 6 but very nice indeed. I made 2 tutorials for you this evening (instrumentals of Silver Bells and Away in a Manger) but won't be able to post 'em until tomorrow. Waiting for updating of the old phone so everything transfers without a hitch (I hope).

Getting new toys is the best. Im happy for you. You must have been on the nice list :D

Christmas Eve is well underway here in the UK, and I am reliably informed that, having been to the bakers to collect the bread, I don't need to go anywhere else all day! So...tasteful tunes on, food every hour or three, a glass of something, and relax...

Wishing all you Seasonistas the happiest of times, wherever you are, and see you all in 2017. :cheers:

Merry Christmas everyone. I'm usually all in for the holidays but it hasn't been easy for a number of reasons this year. In any event, this always brings a smile to my face. This is a vid of my daughter, Evie, at two years old (she recently turned ten!) reciting Twas The Night Before Christmas.
Peace, joy and love everyone.

Christmas morning here in Australia. The grandkids have opened the presents under the tree. The big kids have been down to the beach for our annual Christmas morning swim in the ocean. We had our main get together last night, and this morning the two boys go their separate ways to their wive's families. Our daughter and grand children are here for Christmas Lunch, then they're off, too. It's a great time for families.
Missing my dad a bit at this time, I am fortunate to have spent all but a handful of Christmases with him, but no more, alas.

Merry Christmas to you all, and hoping the future is brighter than it has seemed at times this past year.

Top Bottom