OT: Happy New Year as it approaches! All I can say is we will need more UKE in 2017!

PeteyHoudini

Reaction score
Happy New Year as it approaches! All I can say is we will need more UKE in 2017! hehe

Sipping a bit of white wine at home, calmly in Canada on a snowy evening. :cool:

Wishing everyone the best for 2017!

Petey

Happy New Year to all. It's now almost 1am and saw the new year in with a coffee and was happy to see the back of last year!

Happy New Year everyone! Nice balmy night here in southwest Florida: 65 degrees F.

Happy New Year!

I spent the eve re-arranging furniture to create a workspace where I'll spend more time standing than sitting, which I had been wanting to do for a while. :)

Happy New Year Petey and all. Just finishing off the New Year with my wife, a few friends and far too much food.

22:52 Here is balmy Houston Texas. Sipping some wine, strumming some uke, and waiting to welcome the new year in for the first time with an ukulele in hand.

Happy New Year to All!

Happy New Year Everyone!
Walked the dogs in the barrancas just before dark, so they would rest easier when the fireworks commenced. Thankfully, only mild eruptions so far and dogs are passed out.
Wine, pot roast and a movie earlier, but now that the house is quiet, I will sneak in a bit of uke and wind up this year. May everyone prosper in 2017.

Hi Petey - thanks for this thread!

Seems like 2016 was a blur for me, and now shocked that it's already Jan 2017.

Let's make this year BETTER than last year! :) :rock: :nana: :music:

Wishing a Happy New Year to everyone here on the UU. But especially to all of the staff and Mods. All that they do for us keeping the site up and running smoothly does not go unnoticed.

And a Happy and HEALTHY 2017 to Seeso!

Happy New Year to you Petey and everyone else on UU. We are spending the weekend at a friends cottage and some of the kids came along, not so young anymore. Not so balmy here either, as some others have noted about their locations. It is definitely beautiful and we are having lots of fun

1483278464441.jpg20161231_135129.jpg20161231_150504.jpg

Happy New Year to everyone. 365 days of strumming ahead of us, something to look forward to!

All I can say is we will need more UKE in 2017!

:agree:

And more cowbell! :biglaugh:

Happy New Year, all! May 2017 see all your dreams come true!

Wishing a Happy New Year to everyone here on the UU. But especially to all of the staff and Mods. All that they do for us keeping the site up and running smoothly does not go unnoticed.

And a Happy and HEALTHY 2017 to Seeso!

Thanks very much!

Top Bottom