Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: NEW: iRig Acoustic Stage-$99

I got mine direct from IKM as well.

Thanks guys.

@Dave - What about Cosmo Music in Canada? Or Amazon Canada? Dont either of them have it yet?

ETA: apparently Cosmo is not stocking it yet

https://cosmomusic.ca/catalogsearch/...acoustic+stage

nor is AMZN.ca

https://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=nb_sb_no...acoustic+stage

most other USA dealers dont have it yet and both Sweetwater and Guitarded Center show it can be pre-ordered but will not ship until April, so until then, it seems buying direct from IKMM is the only way unless you want to wait...
    Last edited by Booli; 02-11-2017 at 02:53 AM.
    Please click here for Booli's Help Page which contains tips & answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
    If you are a uke newbie, this will be good reading for you.
    [ o>==::

The iRig Acoustic Stage is already available at the 'bay for 85 quid plus a couple for shipping. It won't be long before the Farpster springs.

I ended up sending my Irig back to the vendor (Dawsons Music UK) as I could not get away from dreadful interference. Not sure if it was just my unit, my set up, or just me but I couldn't get on with it. I bought a Shure USB mic as a replacement. Dawsons were brilliant, and I love my new mic :-)
    Ziegenspeck Spruce and Yew Tenor, Howlett Mahogany Concert, Howlett Spruce and Walnut Tenor (Concert body), Alder Concert, Acacia Soprano, Mahogany Soprano, Acacia Sopranino.

I returned mine as well. When I used the "Cancel Feedback" it took out all the tone from the uke.
    I'll just keep my Baggs DI. I liked the idea on a one button feedback notch, but not the end result.
    I must say the mic was really great, but all my gigging instruments already have pickups.
    Keep Strummin'

Quote Originally Posted by Farp View Post
    The iRig Acoustic Stage is already available at the 'bay for 85 quid plus a couple for shipping. It won't be long before the Farpster springs.
    Thanks for the heads up. I wanted to get one from a Canadian retailer but they were telling me not until May, not acceptable. Tried to order one from IKM direct but they quoted $45.00 for shipping......on a $99.00 items and it is the size of a deck of cards, really not acceptable.

Farb, I checked ebay as you suggested and I have ordered one, $99.00 all in shipped to my door......yahoo. Thanks for that brother
    Ukuleles.............yes please !!!!

I found enough cash for one myself, Dave. It should be here in a couple of days. I hope it's as good as the reviews--we'll see soon.

Well, I received my iRig Acoustic Stage yesterday, opening it, but not trying it until this morning. When I started plugging things together, I noticed a problem--the volume knob was flush with the housing, not proud a third to half an inch like the photos in the ads. Adjusting the volume would be a headache, even though the unit performed well. So...I went through the hassles of returning it. The company from which I purchased it sent me a return label and I ordered another one that should be here in a couple of days.

Playing with the unit briefly was fun. Hearing my ukulele through the amp with reverb and a little chorus added made me want to play more. The sound was excellent. I look forward to getting my replacement unit.

Not got mine yet, but think the volume and mix knobs push to pop out, adjust and then push to pop back in.

Thread Information