Season 258 Hottest 2,300

Enjoyed the Seasons though I couldn't find more songs I could relate to. Sublime's What I got was lacking...my 90ies fav track.
Thanks for hosting the seasons , Robin!

Great job this week Robyn. I didn't get enough time this week to pay much attention the all the songs that came it but I enjoyed what I did listen too.

Thanks again.

It's amazing how many of you participate in the Seasons each week!

I have to admit, since I'm new to the uke, I simply can't learn new songs that quickly, especially as the uke is not my main instrument. You all know how much practice it takes! But, if a theme comes along that I can contribute something to, then I most certainly will.

Good luck everyone! :)

Just come along and join us! There just has to be a uke in there somewhere...bring your other instruments to the party. It's okay :)

Enjoyed the Seasons though I couldn't find more songs I could relate to. Sublime's What I got was lacking...my 90ies fav track.
Thanks for hosting the seasons , Robin!

I know it's a challenge. Just remember that the entry doesn't have to be good. There's also nothing wrong with just participating when you have time or when you feel inspired by the theme.

This was supposed to be in reply to Lizalele... Oh well.

Last edited:
Wrap up:

Hi everyone. I've posted my wrap up video below. It cuts off about 3 seconds early because of a software glitch.

Top 10 Playlist

First prize goes to Librainian for the ultra funky rendition of Uptown Funk.
Bonus prize goes to Pabrizzer for Shake it Off.

Could the winners please send me your addresses and I'll get the prizes in the mail ASAP.

Wow! Two entries in the top 10. Now I know how Justin Bieber feels.

Thanks for an entertaining and educational week Brian!

Greetings,

So cool, and CONGRATS to all, and thanks again Robin for the great week.

Ciao

Good wrap-up Robin! This Season was terrific, it not only made me explore and stretch a little, but it also gave me an insight into what music you enjoy best. Well done! I was a little out of my comfort zone this Season, but that's okay! I loved all the entries. Congrats to Pa and Librainian and the top ten and everyone who participated, but mostly congrats to Robin and Tiffany!

Sorry for not commenting earlier! I heard about the season win second hand. I haven't been able to play with you all as much as I would like recently, but it was nice to contribute to Robin's cool theme. I look forward to listening to that CD when it arrives. It will be good exposure to some new musical influences I'm sure!

Congrats to all the other winners and special mentions. Bernies original about lists was particularly amusing to me this week! I had some fun playing along with that one!

Great Season, I learned about some new songs and musicians. Congrats to the winners!

Great wrap up video. Had a hectic week last week and didn't get to hear many of the songs, but what I heard I liked. Hope you host another season sometime!

Berni's original about lists was particularly amusing to me this week! I had some fun playing along with that one!

We should do that for real sometime!

Great wrap up video. Had a hectic week last week and didn't get to hear many of the songs, but what I heard I liked. Hope you host another season sometime!

We should do that for real sometime!

I would like that!

:shaka::music::rock:

I made the Top 10! Awesome. Thanks so much. I hope it wasn't my screaming that got me in.

Absolutely not. It was the incredibly complex and professional multitracking and harmonies (if I'm remembering your video correctly). Well worth checking out if there is anyone who hasn't seen it yet.

Robin, the CD arrived yesterday and I am listening to it in the car during the commute. I'm sure I will find some inspirational from all the unfamiliar music. Many thanks!

Welcome! I hope you got the limited edition scratch and sniff cover... Also hope Brian got the Honey...

Top Bottom