Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 258 Hottest 2,300

Blimey. Kylie Minogue gets in, but not Joe Strummer. What do Australians listen to?!!! ; -)
    Argapa custom piccolo | Argapa custom resonator soprano | Rob Collins custom soprano | Kavanagh custom concert | Ashton sop. | Clearwater SB electric concert | Kala PU-SSTU travel sopranissimo | Kala PU-SMH sopranissimo | Kala SSTU-BP soprano | Kala C/MU concert "The Mighty Uke"! | Kala SSTU-C concert | Kala SSTU-T tenor | Korala UKS-310 sop | Harley Benton BCJ100-FMH SB electric baritone | Lanikai S-B Baritone | Clearwater "long neck" baritone | Maholo sop. | Tiny Tangi

Too Drunk To Pluck

Quote Originally Posted by Demimondaine View Post
    I hope you guys like Courtney Barnett, because I'm covering another one of her songs this week!
    I like her much better as a songwriter than as a singer, which makes her a perfect candidate to cover!

Quote Originally Posted by redpaul1 View Post
    Blimey. Kylie Minogue gets in, but not Joe Strummer. What do Australians listen to?!!! ; -)
    Love this guy. LOVE him.
    ONE SONG?
    sad-dog_l.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by redpaul1 View Post
    Love this guy. LOVE him.
    ONE SONG? Toughest limit ever....
    sad-dog_l.jpg
    Last edited by TCK; 01-21-2017 at 03:35 PM.

The song I'm trying to get done for Season #257 is on the list!
    Uke can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find uke get what you need!

YouTube: www.youtube.com/uke4ia

Wow LOTS of songs I listened to myself over those years!
    I hope I can get one done, been really tied up with life lately.
    1:5255
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Purple Kamoa GC-700, Kala Concert
    Nothin' left to do but : ) : ) : )

This playlist has the potential to be amazing and well, right now we protest things in the US. I will be the first to protest the song limit because well, I always protest limits. Then I will play ten anyway. Great theme here after some browsing.

Quote Originally Posted by TCK View Post
    Love this guy. LOVE him.
    ONE SONG? Toughest limit ever....
    sad-dog_l.jpg
    Remember you get a bonus song after Thursday, so it's 2 songs really. I'll see how I'm going with keeping up and I might re-think the limit later in the week.

Quote Originally Posted by robinboyd View Post
    Remember you get a bonus song after Thursday, so it's 2 songs really. I'll see how I'm going with keeping up and I might re-think the limit later in the week.
    With these songs- I am still going to play ten. What a playlist!!!! Especially the nineties stuff. I am right back in college on my radio show. I will sulk over on the island if need be Just busting your chops mate.

Quote Originally Posted by TCK View Post
    With these songs- I am still going to play ten. What a playlist!!!! Especially the nineties stuff. I am right back in college on my radio show. I will sulk over on the island if need be Just busting your chops mate.
    I know what you mean. It's the sound of my youth! The inspiration for this one was because I keep playing songs from really high up in these lists and then everyone says "I've never heard that before." I think that even happened with a song that went number 1! Anyway, I just wanted to introduce some more people to this stuff.

Anyway, there's no reason we can't revisit it at some point in the future.

Thread Information