Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 258 Hottest 2,300

Hahahahahaha GreŽn JŽlly is on the list!!!!!
    They used to be called GrŽen Jell-÷ but Jell-O made them change their name.
    I am a huge fan and saw them live many times in Los Angeles.

My license plate at the time was
    GRN JELO
    1:5255
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Purple Kamoa GC-700, Kala Concert
    Nothin' left to do but : ) : ) : )

Unlimited means self control

Only one means frustration
    Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustyy View Post
    Triple J started off as Double J in Sydney, on the AM band back in about 1974. I was just out of the army and had a brand new stereo amplifier/ receiver. If the conditions were right you could pick it up down here in Victoria. I used to try to listen in at 6:15 or so each evening to hear "Chicken Man". Anyone else remember it?
    Chicken Man? He's Everywhere! He's Everywhere!
    Ken Timms Soprano
    Moku MS-90S * Waterman G-I-T-D * National Triolian Reso * Bugsgear Aqualele * Donaldson Concert *
    Rosewood Vita Uke * Waverly Street #38 * Ko'Aloha Sceptre Tenor * Ohana Vita Uke * FireFly banjo uke
    Epiphone Les Paul Ukulele * Republic Concert * Fluke Tenor M22 * Kala KA-KTG-CT Cedar Top
    Cordoba 20TM * 1950's Harmony soprano *1920's era Stella banjo uke
    guitars and a 5-string banjo

Am I done?

...naw...

My YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by lelouden View Post
    Unlimited means self control

Only one means frustration
    Hey guys. I know it is all in good spirits and that none of you mean any harm, but please take it easy about the 2 song limit (remember you get a bonus song after Thursday). It's my first time hosting and I'm not at all confident about my ability to keep up. We are also in the final stages of building the house, and there are a lot of things to stay on top of (e.g. we went to look at light fittings today.) I'm going to do my best, and if it looks like I'm managing, I'll increase the song limit later in the week, but that's the best I can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Pueo View Post
    Hahahahahaha GreŽn JŽlly is on the list!!!!!
    They used to be called GrŽen Jell-÷ but Jell-O made them change their name.
    I am a huge fan and saw them live many times in Los Angeles.

My license plate at the time was
    GRN JELO
    Indeed they are. Number 85 in 1993. Well spotted, and good job navigating around the site!

Quote Originally Posted by robinboyd View Post
    Hey guys. I know it is all in good spirits and that none of you mean any harm, but please take it easy about the 2 song limit (remember you get a bonus song after Thursday). It's my first time hosting and I'm not at all confident about my ability to keep up. We are also in the final stages of building the house, and there are a lot of things to stay on top of (e.g. we went to look at light fittings today.) I'm going to do my best, and if it looks like I'm managing, I'll increase the song limit later in the week, but that's the best I can do.
    It has been my goal over the last year to only do one song a week no matter the limit. Have I kept that goal? Not a chance

Truthfully Im looking forward to my own personal goal for your week.

I was just making fun of the way we humans are. Had nothing to do with you. Im sorry if you've taken it wrong!
    Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.

Quote Originally Posted by lelouden View Post
    It has been my goal over the last year to only do one song a week no matter the limit. Have I kept that goal? Not a chance

Truthfully Im looking forward to my own personal goal for your week.

I was just making fun of the way we humans are. Had nothing to do with you. Im sorry if you've taken it wrong!
    Not at all. I know there was no ill-intent from you or from anyone who had commented. I'm just struggling to keep up with everything in life right now and if people kept jumping on this bandwagon I think it would get to me so I thought I would nip it in the bud.

Triple J would have played this one...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMcp2wiXmzM

Quote Originally Posted by pabrizzer View Post
    Triple J would have played this one...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMcp2wiXmzM
    Would they?

Quote Originally Posted by robinboyd View Post
    Well, all I can ever manage in a week is one song! (And choosing light fittings, Robin ... good luck with that! One of the worst jobs ever!)
    Walnut Flea Soprano, Eleuke Peanut, Rob Collins Soprano, Motu, Ukubidon, Gretsch Camp Ukulele, Tenor "Style Manouche", Hora mahogany Baritone, Roger Terry baritone, Sylvain Enjoubaut concert, Outdoor Ukulele (tenor), Ohana Vita, Ohana KA-6 (6-string tenor), DoudsandJo electro-acoustic tenor.

Thread Information