WTS / WTT RISA Uke Solid Concert!!!!!! $275 plus shipping CONUS.

jasonisin1

Reaction score
Hi All,

I bought this Risa Concert Uke Stick last mid year 2016 when my UAS kicked in. I sold my Pepe Romero XS Soprano to fund the buy. Right now I am at one in one out according to the rules my wife set. :) Apparently 4 at once is my limit.

I bought this guy because I travel a ton for work but I don't find myself taking it with me enough to justify it.

My UAS has kicked in again and I am now in the market for a Long Neck or Super Soprano. I'm kind of all over the place on brand and woods right now but that is what I am looking for.

The Risa is in absolutely perfect condition, there is not one scratch or ding anywhere on it. It's the newer geared tuner model and I included a picture of the serial number if you have some way of looking it up.

I am in Tucson Az so figure your shipping cost from here.
Let me know if your interested or have any questions.

IMG_0693.jpgIMG_0694.jpgIMG_0695.jpgIMG_0696.jpgIMG_0697.jpg

$275 plus shipping to wherever you are in CONUS or I will add a Blackstar Fly mini amp for $300 total.

Regards,

Jason

Last edited:
Hi Keith,

I like the Kala's but i'm pretty interested in the new Ohana's. We'll see what I'm feeling when the Risa moves on.

Cheers,

Jason

Good luck with the sale (I'm in Phx). I've got a Riss UkeEllie tenor that I'd probably trade for it

Hey thanks for looking but I am on a mission for a semi specific uke.

Regards,

Jason

I have that RISA and love it. Just got back from a cruise and the RISA came with me. It fits easily in a suitcase, barely taking any room. It was pleasant, sitting in a deck chair and gently strumming Jimmy Buffett songs as the waves went by....

This instrument is a great traveler. Good luck on the trade/sale.

Hi Keith, I'm looking at the Ohana Sk-270M Solid Acacia Super Soprano, the SK-250M Cedar Top Acacia back and sides, and the Pono Solid Acacia ASSD.

Regards,

Jason

Always wanted a Risa stick, but I'm a broke working man.

But I played a new Gretsch long neck soprano recently and was very impressed. I ended up with the regular Gretsch soprano (laminate, $100) and couldn't be happier.

Good luck!

Hi All,

I bought this Risa Concert Uke Stick last mid year 2016 when my UAS kicked in. I sold my Pepe Romero XS Soprano to fund the buy. Right now I am at one in one out according to the rules my wife set. :) Apparently 4 at once is my limit.

I bought this guy because I travel a ton for work but I don't find myself taking it with me enough to justify it.

My UAS has kicked in again and I am now in the market for a Long Neck or Super Soprano. I'm kind of all over the place on brand and woods right now but that is what I am looking for.

The Risa is in absolutely perfect condition, there is not one scratch or ding anywhere on it. It's the newer geared tuner model and I included a picture of the serial number if you have some way of looking it up.

View attachment 97340View attachment 97341View attachment 97342View attachment 97343View attachment 97344

$275 plus shipping to wherever you are in CONUS.

Regards,

Jason

I don't know if this throws a monkey wrench into your thought pattern, but this may give you an incentive to keep it.

http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com...e-most-interesting-thread-EVER&highlight=risa

Right on, saying that I'm still all over the place. There are some really nice new Pono Tenors out as well.

Bump for the weekend, I'll pay for shipping in the conus.

Bump same offer as before. No shipping cost in CONUS!

Is this still for sale?

Hi All,

View attachment 97340View attachment 97341View attachment 97342View attachment 97343View attachment 97344

$275 plus shipping to wherever you are in CONUS.

Regards,

Jason

Is this still for sale?

Bump to bring this back up, I am still selling or trading my Risa.

I would also trade my Risa for another Pepe Romero Tiny Tenor. I'd play one of those for a while.

Top Bottom