Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Seasons of the Uke #259 - It's GROUNDHOG DAY!!

Default Seasons of the Uke #259 - It's GROUNDHOG DAY!!

Greetings All,

It's Groundhog Day! What does that mean - well Punxsutawney Phil and I will try to explain it. The vid probably does a better job, but here goes.

The movie Groundhog Day is about trying to do the same thing over and over until you get it right. Your mission.....

A) Record the same song (in 2 vids) two different ways. The vid explains this better. Please label part A and B so I can consider them both together.

B) Any song with an artist with the name of Phil (in any form, Fil, Phillip, Phillips, etc) either first or last name. Or any band containing such a person. There are tons of them. Have fun checking it out.

c) Surprise me - any song original that relates to the move Groundhog Day, or the concept of it. Or any song with my favorite rodent "Punxy".

Your vids are unlimited, your music is your art in the best form you care to present it. No limits but please make the uke the star, and please make the submissions new vids only. (I explain that one better in my vid).

Usual start time ....end time....blah blah. There will be little prizes, fun items I picked up in Punxsutawney.

PS: The first vid in the thread is Punxy Phil and the whole shindig they do on Groundhog Day.

Playlist
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...0GIoUlebwlHi2k
    Last edited by Ginas uke; 01-28-2017 at 11:06 AM. Reason: typo
    Hey y'all. Putting the thumbs up. Collabs welcome if my files are able to be tweaked. Who knows. Might happen. Ciao.

This week looks like fun!

Thanks Gina. What a creative theme. It should be great!
    Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.

Sorry. Bit slow here. Could you explain all that one more time?
    Argapa custom piccolo | Argapa custom resonator soprano | Rob Collins custom soprano | Kavanagh custom concert | Ashton sop. | Clearwater SB electric concert | Kala PU-SSTU travel sopranissimo | Kala PU-SMH sopranissimo | Kala SSTU-BP soprano | Kala C/MU concert "The Mighty Uke"! | Kala SSTU-C concert | Kala SSTU-T tenor | Korala UKS-310 sop | Harley Benton BCJ100-FMH SB electric baritone | Lanikai S-B Baritone | Clearwater "long neck" baritone | Maholo sop. | Tiny Tangi

Too Drunk To Pluck

Oh...This is gonna be fun. Tons of fun!

Lots of good choices here, Gina! Thank you for hosting!

Great movie, great theme! I think I'll be listening to this playlist again and again and again and again and again and again!
    Randy - Harry122
    "Whether or not you can ever become great at something, you can always become better at it." - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Quote Originally Posted by Harry122 View Post
    Great movie, great theme! I think I'll be listening to this playlist again and again and again and again and again and again!
    I know what you are thinking Randy. I knew it the minute this theme was posted. I think Tiffany's going to try and beat you to it. The race is on! (Okay, you'll probably win because these things take time for Tiffany)

Quote Originally Posted by Harry122 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by redpaul1 View Post
    Sorry. Bit slow here. Could you explain all that one more time?
    LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, etc.... I love it.

Ok campers, rise and shine, and don't forget your booties cause its cold out there...its cold out there every day.

Thread Information