Greetings from North Texas

TexasRon

Reaction score
I have lurked here for way too long before introducing myself. Now that I actually have my first uke (Kala KA-PWTE Pacific Walnut Acoustic Electric Ukulele), I am sure I will be a little more vocal going forward. I feel as though I had a great head start because of the wonderful info on this forum. Thanks! Uke it up!

Last edited:
Welcome to UU!

Howdy, Ron, and welcome! Congratulations on taking up the uke too. It's a wonderful instrument and this is a great place.

My wife and I hail originally from Texas. My ancestors helped settle Paris and there's a street there that bears my somewhat uncommon last name.

Howdy, I'm also in the great state of Texas, just west of Paris.

John, I have a Fender Mexican Strat that I noodle around on. I also play a little piano (my mother was the piano player in our church when I was a kid so I grew up around the piano).

Last edited:
My wife and I hail originally from Texas. My ancestors helped settle Paris and there's a street there that bears my somewhat uncommon last name.

Thanks for the welcome, John. I'm not real sure where Shedd Street may be, but I'l keep my eyes open.

Top Bottom