Crossrock CRA400 Concert Ukulele case

melodicADD

Reaction score
Crossrock CRA400 Concert Ukulele case. SOLD!!
- Brand New
- Anti-scratch ABS molded exterior with robot conception design.
- Hard foam core inside with deep plush lining.
- Accessory compartment and accessory pocket.
- Zipper and combination lock closing system.
- Single shoulder strap included.3 D-rings. The case can be upgraded to be backpack style.

WP_20170201_11_43_15_Pro.jpgWP_20170201_11_43_50_Pro.jpgWP_20170201_11_44_13_Pro.jpgWP_20170201_11_45_45_Pro.jpgWP_20170201_11_46_08_Pro.jpg

Last edited:
Do you think it would fit a Tiny Tenor? Any idea of Lowe bout width. Do you perhaps have more measurements you can post in interior dimension. Thanks

M3Ukulele - I have the same Crossrock concert case and and my Tiny Tenor doesn't fit. The case's figure 8 shape won't accommodate the TT's lower bout.image.jpg

That case is sweet at half price

Onyx725,
Thanks for posting. I was really hoping it wood. Videos of the CRA400 crash tests are very impressive and the case is supposed to be light. I guess I'm back to checking the Fremont square cases. Can you help me out with the lower bout measurement on you TT. Also ,looks like you have a Koa or Mahogaany TT. Can you comment on sound. Um trying to determine which wood combo to get. Thanks.

Lenny, thanks for specs. Did you get my PM's. The net is sketchy at my place in Cabo so I replied twice during my trip.
Do you know the size of lower bout for TT and do you have recommendation for a hard shell case. I'm not big on gig bags as even in overhead compartments in plane, things get pretty rough when the loading scrum starts. Haha
Thanks

Top Bottom