Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Season 260 : Roads Girdle the Globe

Woo hoo! I'm a winner! Really fun contest, thanks!
    Randy - Harry122
    "Whether or not you can ever become great at something, you can always become better at it." - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Thanks for a super Season, Jim, and congratulations to our winners!

Well done, Jim; well done, all - and likewise, congratulations to the lucky winners!
    Argapa custom piccolo | Argapa custom resonator soprano | Rob Collins custom soprano | Kavanagh custom concert | Ashton sop. | Clearwater SB electric concert | Kala PU-SSTU travel sopranissimo | Kala PU-SMH sopranissimo | Kala SSTU-BP soprano | Kala C/MU concert "The Mighty Uke"! | Kala SSTU-C concert | Kala SSTU-T tenor | Korala UKS-310 sop | Harley Benton BCJ100-FMH SB electric baritone | Lanikai S-B Baritone | Clearwater "long neck" baritone | Maholo sop. | Tiny Tangi

Too Drunk To Pluck

Yay - somehow I won too. I'm taking it as an endorsement of my work . . . . . regardless!

Yay! Thanks for a fun season, Jim! PM coming.

Harry122 told me that the joy of winning was enough for him, that I should pass the prize on to someone else and give them the joy of winning, too. So I selected another winner randomly from the list of participants, and that winner is:

JodeTheToad
    Uke can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find uke get what you need!

YouTube: www.youtube.com/uke4ia

Quote Originally Posted by uke4ia View Post
    Harry122 told me that the joy of winning was enough for him, that I should pass the prize on to someone else and give them the joy of winning, too. So I selected another winner randomly from the list of participants, and that winner is:

JodeTheToad
    What a fine chap! Congratulations JodeTheT. and thanks again to you, Jim, for the Season.
    Argapa custom piccolo | Argapa custom resonator soprano | Rob Collins custom soprano | Kavanagh custom concert | Ashton sop. | Clearwater SB electric concert | Kala PU-SSTU travel sopranissimo | Kala PU-SMH sopranissimo | Kala SSTU-BP soprano | Kala C/MU concert "The Mighty Uke"! | Kala SSTU-C concert | Kala SSTU-T tenor | Korala UKS-310 sop | Harley Benton BCJ100-FMH SB electric baritone | Lanikai S-B Baritone | Clearwater "long neck" baritone | Maholo sop. | Tiny Tangi

Too Drunk To Pluck

Thread Information