Season 261 of the Ukulele.

What a great party this was! Dave, thank you for everything! Congratulations, Sara and Son! :)

Maybe the best week ever. That was all you mate. Thanks for making it such a special few days. The love you share can move mountains.

Well done Sara and Sara's son... a very worthy favourite.

And thank you for having us back TCK, a terrific season sir steeped in the roots of what it's all about.
Chelle & I had a blast and I/we shall try not to be strangers to SOTU for too long :)

This was such an amazing week! My cheeks hurt from all the smiling I've benn doing! Congrats Sara, yours was such a charming video!

Cheers for hosting Dave and a spot on choice for the winner.
Well done Sara & Son, grand job !!

Thank you all for showing up and playing for us...and mostly for your kind words and encouragement to others. That makes this thing happen. You folks are the best!

ohhhhhhh!!! TCK, What honour for us!! I'm very proud and happy for your kind words, and my son is happier than me!!! ;-)

Thanks a lot!

all of you are awesome!

A Hug from Barcelona.

Sara

Just now getting here to see the winner and I can't agree more. Sara always brings something special. She and her family are amazing and charming fun and very talented.

Love the week TCK and you know if I had felt better you would have gotten sick of me. So glad you tried this season again! it brought everyone so much joy :)

Congrats Sara! I really enjoyed your duet with your son who seems to have some natural stage presence. A future performer for sure!

Thanks for a cool Season Dave!

AH- tell him I said thanks for singing it for us- such a great video in a sea of great videos this week!
ohhhhhhh!!! TCK, What honour for us!! I'm very proud and happy for your kind words, and my son is happier than me!!! ;-)

Thanks a lot!

all of you are awesome!

A Hug from Barcelona.

Sara

Sure hope you don't mind me plonking this here Dave.
Dave (yes another one) is a neighbour who I play chess with twice a week.
We had every intention of getting this done for your week but just didn't get our act together. Dave will be eighty next year and I kind of rekindled his interest in playing guitar (after a long absence) when we did a song a couple of years ago.
So here's us doing something .....

one take rule applied of course although Dave thought the run through was being recorded.

Sure hope you don't mind me plonking this here Dave.
Dave (yes another one) is a neighbour who I play chess with twice a week.
We had every intention of getting this done for your week but just didn't get our act together. Dave will be eighty next year and I kind of rekindled his interest in playing guitar (after a long absence) when we did a song a couple of years ago.
So here's us doing something .....

one take rule applied of course although Dave thought the run through was being recorded.

A late post must see everyone!

Tonight's musings...this is the gift that keeps on giving here.
Dave and Pa- This is BRILLIANT! I love that you brought Dave back to playing, and that you brought this one and set it down over at 261. Fantastic stuff here! Love this.
TCK

Top Bottom