Season 261 of the Ukulele.

I see at least two ... one including my better half and one or more including the Raleigh Uke Jam. Be afraid ... be very afraid.

STILL can't convince Eileen to join in. That's why I didn't do this theme the last time. Now I have some daughters who can carry a tune (?)

best intro post ever.
my poor mother is already quaking in her slippers....
thanks for being you Lefty.

Seconding that one, brother Jon!

I'm right there with you on that intro, TCK -- I am so excited to jump back into the loop and I couldn't be more tickled by this! I can't believe it has been over 5 years -- I think -- since I participated in my first Seasons...I am thinking it was maybe week 50-something... eeks, I don't remember for sure, but man...it's great to be back!

~ Chelle
xoxo

Last edited:
I do know who is missing- UkuleleDavey...He best not be this week! You here Me Davey?

Hello my old chum i will try my hardest i have a sinus virus and a very very big day this friday.but i love ya man so i will try my damndest to par take ��

Last edited:
See? This is already turning into the kind of love fest my soul DEMANDS!!!!! I can't wait to hear what you play for us old friend and welcome back!
Seconding that one, brother Jon!

I'm right there with you on that intro, TCK -- I am so excited to jump back into the loop and I couldn't be more tickled by this! I can't believe it has been over 5 years -- I think -- since I participated in my first Seasons...I am thinking it was maybe week 50-something... eeks, I don't remember for sure, but man...it's great to be back!

~ Chelle
xoxo

Biggest day ever my friend, but I gotta have ya mate...we know what I am like when I have a tantrum ;) Much love brother- get well, and here's to the best Friday ever.
Hello my old chum i will try my hardest i have a sinus virus and a very very big day this friday.but i love ya man so i will try my damndest to par take ��

STILL can't convince Eileen to join in. That's why I didn't do this theme the last time. Now I have some daughters who can carry a tune (?)

We live too close not to make myself available as wingman if needed Sean, including tomorrow.

Maybe I can get Gary, my Uke buddy, finally to join in. :eek:ld::eek:ld:

I was at the gym with Gary Friday and talked to a trainer, I told him about my Uke'ing and he said he always wanted to learn so he could play with his Polynesian Rugby buddies, not sure he'd fit in the frame though, he's about 5' 11" and 280 lbs of pure "UC Golden Bear" beefcake though ladies.:love:

Maybe I can get him to play a C & F in a song. He said he wanted to play a little one. Maybe I can talk him into playing a soprano, while Gary and I play Baritones. :rofl:

Last edited:
This'll hopefully be a good chance for me to actually get around to doing a uke video with a really good friend of mine. (been honestly wanting to for a while, now...) If anything, this'll be better leverage to get him over to do this, now, rather than later. he's not really an instrumentalist, to be honest, but he's got a good set of vocal chords, and DOES enjoy singing, so getting this together, and working shouldn't be TOO difficult. X3 Just gotta think of some songs to do.

Greetings,

U crack me up. Sure it's 2:32 AM and I've had a vat of wine. Gonna try to drag my cat or hubby into a vid. (Haha, I suppose it needs to be a human companion so probably be the man)!!

Ciao

Now that is the kind of stuff that makes the world a better place! Can't wait gentlemen. CANT WAIT.

another one drooling over here...love you guys :)
looks like this theme is gonna be a runaway success mate if the responses on the thread so far mean anything.
update: mum still quaking and the slippers are in the rubbish bin.

Top Bottom