How Many Holes Can You Put in a Uke?

Since weight isn't that much of a factor on short hikes, I'm assuming we're talking about longer hikes. The best way to reduce weight on a long hike is to not carry it. But not carrying it defeats the purpose of taking a ukulele on the hike with you. The solution to this dilemma is to cache ukuleles along the trail where you plan to stop. Outdoor ukes being plastic can also be used to stash food and water thereby further reducing weight carried on the hike. That leaves the original question on holes, which by the way makes any uke a poor container for water. The solution is to have your uke blessed by a representative of the denomination of your choice. That will suffice to make it as holy as you desire (and then some).

Bwuhahah! But if I have it blessed, will that affect the styles of music it can play? :p

Bwuhahah! But if I have it blessed, will that affect the styles of music it can play? :p

Holy ukulele Twibbly, would you want to be miles from help on the Appalachian Trail playing "The Devil Goes Down To Georgia" or a "Black Sabbath" under those conditions?

Holy ukulele Twibbly, would you want to be miles from help on the Appalachian Trail playing "The Devil Goes Down To Georgia" or a "Black Sabbath" under those conditions?

...the first thing my husband did on my uke was figure out Dueling Banjos.

Uh, yeah!

You all need ta pack two ukes for dual'n banjos on the trail.

Top Bottom