NUD. Risa LP Electric Steel String Ukulele from Mim's Ukes. Awesome!

frisbee fred

Reaction score
This is now my new favorite ukulele. Probably will hold that spot for a long time. Been looking for one for awhile. When Mim was at NAMM she casually posted on facebook asking if anybody wanted one. Couldn't hit the send button fast enough. Can't say enough about how great the process was with Mim and how much she helped me. I know she's carrying this line now so if anyone wants one now would be the time to call her.

Nice. I can't play my Konablaster for long but I love the sound

Nice! Love those Risa's

Sounds great Fred!

This song has been an earworm for me for WEEKS now, and I am so happy to actually hear you sing it. :music:

Best of luck with the RISA LP :)

I am jealous. I just bought one of these in a store and when I went back to have it set up and adjusted (the G string was half a step off on all but open) the guy said the neck was twisted. Maybe it was, maybe he just didn't know how to adjust it, but they refunded my money. I know Mim has a great reputation, I didn't see it in her ebay store. I hope she gets more of them in stock. Congrats by the way, it looks and sounds great.

Last edited:
YES!!! Way to RAWK Fred!!!! Love that thing. We need to do a song together for sure now...my bean is second fiddle to that beaut, the ugly duckling for sure, but she is at the ready.
Great song by the way!

My G string is also a half step off. I adjusted the bridge screw but didn't help. I can tune it open or I can tune it fretted but not both. I guess the only thing left to try is the truss rod.

Top Bottom