Kanile'a 19" custom tenor for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even the great ones need to sell.

You should autograph it; it'll be worth more, no?

true :( really gonna miss this one.

signing it would just devalue the entire ukulele :biglaugh:

as in im not jake shimabukuro or james hill or anything so it would do more harm than good :biglaugh:

Last edited:
true :( really gonna miss this one.

signing it would just devalue the entire ukulele :biglaugh:

I agree Corey. Don't sign it. If somebody wants your signature the. Sign a cd and include it in the box.

Why not post pics and a sound clip here?

Ummmmm... no specs, pics, or price?
I'm sure it's marvelous, but sure would like to know more!

Ummmmm... no specs, pics, or price?
I'm sure it's marvelous, but sure would like to know more!

Me too. Having never seen a 19" Kanile'a other than a Super Tenor, I would also like a few photographs.

Corey is one of the ones you played in the HMS video's? quick google search came up with 6 or so with you playing on three different ones.

as Corey does not come on the UU as much as others I would email him and he can send pictures,sound samples etc....this uke has not been on any sample videos so try to reach him directly if you are really interested......if you are on the Island see him at the store....:)

Maybe he should add pictures all the same :)?

I was in jest about autographing the uke. :)
Although I wouldn't mind Corey signing one of mine.

I wish I could live in Hawaii.
A hop and skip away from anyone I want to meet there.
All I would need is a bike to get around that island ;)

Maybe he should add pictures all the same :)?

I have purchased from Corey without seeing picture.
If it's good enough for Corey, it's more than good enough for the average players.
Just email him if you are a serious buyer. He will answer all your questions with pictures or even a personal video of this uke !

Hey, I'm not trying to be sassy.... I just have no idea if I'm interested without more info...

Could you possibly...email him maybe for more info?

I do think it's a bit odd to come on a forum specifically about selling where everyone else posts a picture of the item and to say, I have a fantastic item for sale but if you want to hear it or see it or even find out how much it is you are going to have to email me. I don't care who the seller is it immediately makes me wonder why.

I do think it's a bit odd to come on a forum specifically about selling where everyone else posts a picture of the item and to say, I have a fantastic item for sale but if you want to hear it or see it or even find out how much it is you are going to have to email me. I don't care who the seller is it immediately makes me wonder why.

I would take it exactly as how Hawaii 50 explained it. Corey does not visit the forum as much as the rest of us. So if potential enquiries pop up here, he might miss them BUT If you email him, he will see them and very promptly reply you. Pretty sure he reads his emails everyday... :D

Last edited:
I think the desire to see pictures is embedded in the fact that we love this instrument, and even if we can't afford another instrument, it is a lot of fun to actually see what goes up for sale so that we can live vicariously through others.

I have no problem with the way the sale was posted (without pictures or price); but I do have to admit that I clicked on the thread just to see what the 19" tenor looked like--not even paying attention to who started the thread!

:)

Yikes guys. I'm not usually at a computer to check the UU so emailing is more convenient for me. I use the Gmail app on my phone which is easier than having to log into here all the time.

alright, thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom