This looks like a great deal for someone..

Indeed it does! Solid cedar top and that nice willow lam back. Have heard good things about these!

I have the concert version of this and it's awesome! Buy this fast!

Hard to beat this deal.

Yeah thanks everyone. Too bad I found out they tack on a shipping and handling fee if you are to buy away from that store. So if someone is local , it would be a great deal to them.

This below looks promising too , not sure how to assess 'good' condition but from the looks of it on my smartphone it looks clean. Who knows how it looks on an actual monitor screen blown up:

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Used/Kala/KA-SMHS-Ukulele.gc

Wow....got all excited there for a second. Brand new here (a guitarist wanting to pick up uke) and I live a half hour away from this.....BUT, just called Guitar Center and they told me the top has a "giant" crack in it! So much for "excellent condition." My search continues (actually have a Kala KA-SLNK on the way, due Friday)

Wow the ohana excellent condition has a crack in it? That is bs, how do they rate it excellent? At least one has the ability to get a full refund of everything if it ain't what it was advertised.

Or were you referring to the 'good' condition kala?

No, the crack is in the GC Ohana. The Kala is brand new, and on its way from Mims. I was so shocked with Guitar Center I didn't bother getting around to asking "wha?!"

Top Bottom