My dream Koaloha!!!

vanime

Reaction score
My dream ukulele finally arrived! The 20th Anniversary Koaloha concert uke! It sounds so beautiful, I can't even contain myself. I just want to share my happiness. My husband just shook his head when I declined to go shopping and chose to spend an afternoon playing with this uke.

How wonderful, vanime! I would have stayed home, too.

Congratulations, KoAloha ukuleles are really special, and it is always nice to attain a dream. Happy playing! :)

Congrat's! I would stay home too...:shaka:

My dream ukulele finally arrived! The 20th Anniversary Koaloha concert uke! It sounds so beautiful, I can't even contain myself. I just want to share my happiness. My husband just shook his head when I declined to go shopping and chose to spend an afternoon playing with this uke.

pics or it didn't happen! What does the 20th anni look like anyway?

If it's a dream, don't wake up

IMG_1496.jpg

I've been trying to upload, and I don't know if it's my excitement or just my luck, but we'll see if this one works! It's a satin finish curly koa, with ebony fretboard and bridge, koa fretboard markers.

Congrats! Love the 20th anniversary model, especially the " label " inside.. :D

Thanks!!! I'm so excited, love the wooden label too. My husband doesn't understand!!!

Beautiful. I also got my dream KoAloha last year. Best company EVER.

Congrats! That Koaloha looks absolutely amazing.. I can only imagine how it sounds!

Last edited:
Congratulations on your Dream Ukulele! KoAloha is my absolute favorite company.

Thank you again! I can't stop playing with it, almost brought it to work, too! Might be frowned upon though...

Mine too! The people there are some of the kindest people I've ever met.

Top Bottom