Season 263 Sun Record Artists

Excellent season. Just a pity I wasn't too well at the beginning of the week so didn't contribute as much as I would have liked.

Thank you for hosting, Linda, and for your nice review of my song on YouTube. I didn't get around to recording the second song I wanted to do, a Merle Haggard tune, but this week's theme definately brought me back in time! When I was little, my dad always played his old records of J. Cash and M. Haggard, and he liked to play all those old country songs on his guitar, so I kind of grew up with this music. (And I still have all of those old records, today!) Thanks again for a fun season. :)

This was truly one of the most enjoyable weeks. Thanks Linda. I'm honored to be on your Brock playlist. I love the music from Sun and as always I learned a bunch from TCK. How the hell do you keep all that in your head mate? And you know Jon won one of the first seasons I ever hosted and he deleted that video too. SOB.

Hahahaha- How do I get it out of my head? that is the more pertinent question. Oh yeah...and Jon, you are a turkey. We have decided it. Bring us back our videos.
This was truly one of the most enjoyable weeks. Thanks Linda. I'm honored to be on your Brock playlist. I love the music from Sun and as always I learned a bunch from TCK. How the hell do you keep all that in your head mate? And you know Jon won one of the first seasons I ever hosted and he deleted that video too. SOB.

Hahahaha- How do I get it out of my head? that is the more pertinent question. Oh yeah...and Jon, you are a turkey. We have decided it. Bring us back our videos.

Just noticed that I wrote "Brock" playlist instead of "Bravo" playlist. Who's the turkey ?

Val had commented on one of my videos this week that she was unfamiliar with Johnny Cash (makes sense if you ain't in America) ...So I made a radio show. For those of you that don't know, I have done this bit for ten years, and I talked the Ukuleledaddy into joining me about three years ago. Anyway- Some Johnny Cash for you fine folks if you are interested- The Songs Stuck In My Head

Val had commented on one of my videos this week that she was unfamiliar with Johnny Cash (makes sense if you ain't in America) ...So I made a radio show. For those of you that don't know, I have done this bit for ten years, and I talked the Ukuleledaddy into joining me about three years ago. Anyway- Some Johnny Cash for you fine folks if you are interested- The Songs Stuck In My Head

Thanks TCK for the great hour. I listened while I was getting things don't and the whole time I kept thinking I want this!

Saw the download button and now I do. Thanks so much!

Dear, sweet, kind Mr. TCK .... I didn't say I was "unfamiliar" with Johnny Cash; I mean, everyone KNOWS of Johnny Cash; I think what I meant was that I was not familiar with a lot of his material. (And I am exceedingly grateful for my "radio show"!)

If a country song was always happy it would seem rather goofy don't you think. Drama sells!

I slammed my finger in the door, so I kicked the chair across the floor

or

I skipped across the kitchen floor, I twirled the one that I adore.............what kinda cowboy is that?

You have a point ... but I DO rather like all that twirling round the kitchen; just for a change, I mean!

I finally got a chance to watch the wrap video today. No way!! Thank you, Linda!!!

It's always great to see a Season really take off with tons of participation and great music. Seasonistas rock and roll!

I finally got a chance to watch the wrap video today. No way!! Thank you, Linda!!!

It's always great to see a Season really take off with tons of participation and great music. Seasonistas rock and roll!

Ditto that!

This truly was one of those Seasons that opened up new doors for me. Thanks once more for being the hostess with the mostest.

So my CD made it all the way to Denmark, thank you Linda!

I will listen to it when I am through the current seasons ukulele songs :)

So my CD made it all the way to Denmark, thank you Linda!

I will listen to it when I am through the current seasons ukulele songs :)

So glad it made it there. Im still getting emails that says it on route. Thanks for letting me know :)

Hope you enjoy it!

Top Bottom