Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Season 263 Sun Record Artists

Quote Originally Posted by TCK View Post
    Val had commented on one of my videos this week that she was unfamiliar with Johnny Cash (makes sense if you ain't in America) ...So I made a radio show. For those of you that don't know, I have done this bit for ten years, and I talked the Ukuleledaddy into joining me about three years ago. Anyway- Some Johnny Cash for you fine folks if you are interested- The Songs Stuck In My Head
    Dear, sweet, kind Mr. TCK .... I didn't say I was "unfamiliar" with Johnny Cash; I mean, everyone KNOWS of Johnny Cash; I think what I meant was that I was not familiar with a lot of his material. (And I am exceedingly grateful for my "radio show"!)
    Walnut Flea Soprano, Eleuke Peanut, Rob Collins Soprano, Motu, Ukubidon, Gretsch Camp Ukulele, Tenor "Style Manouche", Hora mahogany Baritone, Roger Terry baritone, Sylvain Enjoubaut concert, Outdoor Ukulele (tenor), Ohana Vita, Ohana KA-6 (6-string tenor), DoudsandJo electro-acoustic tenor.

Quote Originally Posted by lelouden View Post
    If a country song was always happy it would seem rather goofy don't you think. Drama sells!

I slammed my finger in the door, so I kicked the chair across the floor

or

I skipped across the kitchen floor, I twirled the one that I adore.............what kinda cowboy is that?
    You have a point ... but I DO rather like all that twirling round the kitchen; just for a change, I mean!
    Walnut Flea Soprano, Eleuke Peanut, Rob Collins Soprano, Motu, Ukubidon, Gretsch Camp Ukulele, Tenor "Style Manouche", Hora mahogany Baritone, Roger Terry baritone, Sylvain Enjoubaut concert, Outdoor Ukulele (tenor), Ohana Vita, Ohana KA-6 (6-string tenor), DoudsandJo electro-acoustic tenor.

Quote Originally Posted by Joko View Post
    And the winner is.... Lalaland!

Thanks for a fun season.
    Well, we just saw "La La Land" the other day ... what ON EARTH was all the fuss about???

Quote Originally Posted by LimousinLil View Post
    Well, we just saw "La La Land" the other day ... what ON EARTH was all the fuss about???
    Exactly!

If you want to see a great film I recommend Hacksaw Ridge.....that should have gotten the award IMO.
    Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.

I finally got a chance to watch the wrap video today. No way!! Thank you, Linda!!!

It's always great to see a Season really take off with tons of participation and great music. Seasonistas rock and roll!
    -Ralf Youtz

My videos are here.

The future is unwritten.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyUkeThatMatters View Post
    I finally got a chance to watch the wrap video today. No way!! Thank you, Linda!!!

It's always great to see a Season really take off with tons of participation and great music. Seasonistas rock and roll!
    Ditto that!

This truly was one of those Seasons that opened up new doors for me. Thanks once more for being the hostess with the mostest.
    Argapa custom piccolo | Argapa custom resonator soprano | Rob Collins custom soprano | Kavanagh custom concert | Ashton sop. | Clearwater SB electric concert | Kala PU-SSTU travel sopranissimo | Kala PU-SMH sopranissimo | Kala SSTU-BP soprano | Kala C/MU concert "The Mighty Uke"! | Kala SSTU-C concert | Kala SSTU-T tenor | Korala UKS-310 sop | Harley Benton BCJ100-FMH SB electric baritone | Lanikai S-B Baritone | Clearwater "long neck" baritone | Maholo sop. | Tiny Tangi

Too Drunk To Pluck

So my CD made it all the way to Denmark, thank you Linda!

I will listen to it when I am through the current seasons ukulele songs :-)
    Soprano ukulele: Luna Pineapple tattoo
    Concert ukulele: Cort UKEBWCOP, Makala MK
    Tenor ukulele: Koa Fluke, Hora M1176
    Nylon string Guitar: Höfner vintage

Quote Originally Posted by UkingViking View Post
    So my CD made it all the way to Denmark, thank you Linda!

I will listen to it when I am through the current seasons ukulele songs :-)
    So glad it made it there. Im still getting emails that says it on route. Thanks for letting me know

Hope you enjoy it!
    Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.

Thread Information