Love is Blue - Instrumental

ALWAYS Loved this piece .... it is on my 'to do' list

Thanks

Roberta

very nice - thank you for posting it.

Aloha Brenda, I don't know the song, but 8s sounds sweet, nice playing too

Sten

Everyone know the song unless your parents did not have radio in the late 60's or is it early 70's ? Are you trying to say that was before you were born? I am sure you heard of it when you were in diaper. LOL Nice try!

Great playing Brenda, I am amazed by your ability to learn and play these tunes so well in such a short space of time, brilliant work my friend!

A short space of time is relative Campbell. Brenda plays 6 hours a day or more. She is like a pit bull when you send her a new piece. Her husband bought a new big screen TV about a few months ago and Brenda hasn't seen it yet.

Sounds beautiful Brenda, you are doing what it takes to really become a musician

A short space of time is relative Campbell. Brenda plays 6 hours a day or more. She is like a pit bull when you send her a new piece. Her husband bought a new big screen TV about a few months ago and Brenda hasn't seen it yet.

Sounds beautiful Brenda, you are doing what it takes to really become a musician

I would rather play my uke now when I am Physically able. There is plenty of time to watch TV in a nursing home lol

Top Bottom