Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2017 Los Angeles Int'l Ukulele Festival

Hi all, having trouble finding out if the event is wheelchair accessible and if there is handicap parking? Is the event spread out over a big area? or small? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by cyber3d View Post
    Hi all, having trouble finding out if the event is wheelchair accessible and if there is handicap parking? Is the event spread out over a big area? or small? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Hi - yes, it is totally wheelchair accessible and yes there is (free) handicapped parking. The entire area isn't real small or real big, I think you'll find it easily navigable. See you there, let me know if you have any more questions

Quote Originally Posted by mitchchang View Post
    You are entitled to your feelings and so am I. If it's an "explanation" you want, all you need to do is look up Howie's disrespectful post history. I said what everyone is thinking.
    He has no disrespectful post history.

Sorry but you're not a pro in your replies here.

Good luck at your festival.
    All for sale; pm me:

Brand new Loprinzi Honduran mahogany soprano w new hardshell case. $350

Again, you are entitled to your feelings and opinion as am I.

I will concede, though, that one of these days I need to learn my lesson about even engaging in these kinds of discussions.

You're missing the point still. I don't care about our right to opinions or feeling, I get that.

My point is if you're going to represent something where customers or potential customers are welcomed, you have to have right judgment on what to say and filter whatever it is to represent appropriately.
    I don't care someone's history of replies here, but what matters is that he is someone who asked a question and then when not responded to, made a statement about it. You engage him as a proper guest still (unless he blatantly disrespected you, which he didn't here) and filter your responses appropriately.

Because if not, you have a potential to confuse some that this sort of curt reply is representative of the festival, when it is not and rather a commentary on your own agenda w him.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by Debussychopin; 07-18-2017 at 10:56 AM.
    All for sale; pm me:

Brand new Loprinzi Honduran mahogany soprano w new hardshell case. $350

In other news....

1) breakfast and lunch will be served by L.A. L.A. Catering within the paid admission area, in the Ken Miller Rec Center
    2) 2 food trucks will be outside the Entry Plaza 11am-2pm: Serendoggity and Brewwing Reminder: the Entry Plaza is free and open to the public!
    3) Workshop page has been updated on the website
    4) Schedule page has also been updated
    5) Times TBD for tutorials covering re-stringing (sponsored by GHS, thank you!), fret buzz, instrument set-up & more

This looks so GOOD. Amazing All Star line up.
    Seriously considering bailing out on work for this.

Thread Information