Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Los Angeles Int'l Ukulele Festival

Default 2017 Los Angeles Int'l Ukulele Festival

Gonna be another fun-filled day of ukulele festivities! September 30, 2017 Torrance Cultural Arts Center, Torrance CA. Video from last year, courtesy of the Ukulele Teacher https://youtu.be/1FBYTp37o94

Check out this killer lineup:
    Lil Rev, Kalei Gamiao, Victoria Vox, Fulare_Pad (from Japan), Honoka & Azita, Ukulenny, Cynthia Lin, Westside Ensemble, Mele 'Ohana & more! Stay tuned as we update our website

Just one flat fee gets you in the door, all the workshops you want to take, and all-star performances all day! Only $45 for EVERYTHING

Make sure you get on the email list at www.losangelesukulelefestival.com to get the link to take advantage of the pre-sale price of $35 (MARCH 15-20, ONLY AVAILABLE TO EMAIL LIST SUBSCRIBERS). Tell all your club/group friends!

Recommended hotel closest to the venue: Marriott Residence Inn Torrance/Redondo Beach

Stay tuned for more details to follow as we update the website

Sounds great!! Last year was awesome and this line up is very exciting! Looking forward to Honoka & Azita. Thanks Mitch, see you in September.
    Last edited by maplekoa; 03-05-2017 at 05:35 AM.

Yeah I'm eyeing this too. Looks real exciting I would pay 45 dollars just to see kalei only. Can't wait.
    All for sale; pm me:

Brand new Loprinzi Honduran mahogany soprano w new hardshell case. $350 -> 325

All those are playing in one day?!?
    "If a lot of people play the ukulele, the world would be a better place to live."

Check out the updated website: www.losangelesukulelefestival.com, workshops and schedule page have been added/updated with tons of cool stuff! We'll have open mic opportunities this time too + another artist Q&A session like we had last year, it was a hit!
    TICKETS GO ON SALE THIS WEDNESDAY 3/15 for only $45 for everything - a total no-brainer!!!

But wait there's more - get a special pre-sale price of $35 3/15-3/20! The catch: this amazing price is reserved for email subscribers only, so you gotta add yourself to the list by then, be sure to do it by Wednesday (go to the website to sign up)

This is always a great event, and Uke Leash will be a vendor again. Westside Ukulele Ensemble is already preparing for the event. Looking forward to it!! Love Victoria Vox!! Lil Rev is very entertaining.

–Lori

I went to this last year and it was a great day. It was packed with performances with some of the best players, great vendors and wonderful classes for all kinds of skill levels. I already have my tickets for this year and I can't wait for it. Thank you Mitch.

Probably the BEST outdoor 'ukulele festival I went to!
    KoAloha KTR-00 / Ohana TK-35CG / Kala Bocote Butterfly Tenor KA-BFT (raffle win) / Oscar Schmidt OU2 with signatures!

Cool Best combo or performers and workshops!

Los Angeles Int'l Ukulele Festival has the best combination of performers and workshops! It's a full day of everything 'Ukulele! If you play the 'ukulele you have some great instructors. If you just want to sit and enjoy some wonderful music -- you're in for a great treat. The workshops alone are worth the price of admission. The performances are totally worth the price of admission. Both together for one price -- a great deal!

I bought my ticket!

Thread Information