Collings UCK3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subfanatic

Reaction score
Collings UC3K (WITHDRAWN)

Hello, I purchased this new approx. 1 month ago. It's in flawless condition and sounds great. It's the cleanest build I've ever seen. Comes with hard case and humidifier. I just got some pretty bad news and I'm going to streamline my life a bit. WITHDRAWN includes shipping in the USA only. Also listed on Reverb with financing option available. Thanks -eric

27yve2v.jpg

Last edited:
This would be a really nice treat for yourself, you will not be disappointed, you only live once !!!!

Wow! That's gorgeous, way over my budget though. Good luck to you on the sale and your life!

So sorry to hear you must sell. I know how excited you were to score this beauty. Hopefully, somebody will provide it a loving home and one day you'll have an opportunity to acquire another.

Those of you not familiar with Collings, they are wonderful instruments and very consistently flawlessly executed.

Thank you Eddie, I appreciate that. Although I do think the price is fair, I am willing to entertain offers. These are $2880 new and this one is a beauty. I'm pretty easy to get along with, just shoot me your ideas.

Last edited:
WITHDRAWN net to me, shipped.. one and only price drop or I'll go ahead and hang on to it. It's painful for me to sell this anyway. Thanks everyone -eric

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom