Season 264 - The Sounds of Simon

End of day one for me and 13 videos so far and some great songs and great performances.

I shall just leave my comments on You Tube but try and add an overview here at the end of the day where I can. I try to remember to add videos to the playlist as I view them but if I forget to add one of yours, I've set the playlist so you can add your own, so if I have missed one of yours off the playlist, just add it.

Sometimes when I have to get something out of my system...it is best to accompany the creative urge with an apology
This is not one of those times. This is that time appeased my inner rock star and had fun making TONS OF NOISE!!!!
\m/ \m/

One of my all-time favorite albums is Graceland by Paul Simon, so this week was very cool. This is "I Know What I Know" off of that album. I hope that you enjoy. I'm glad to finally get an entry into one of Tootler's weeks.

For Season 264 of the Ukulele, “the sounds of Simon” we're playing music written by Paul Simon. I had a little fun with The Cloverdale Kid on this one. He posted this back in season something or other, and I just had to join in on ubass and background vocal (including very questionable mouth percussion).

This is from Bridge Over Troubled Water. I enlisted the help of a couple friends for vocal backup.

Well I'm not the lower threshold either, and I know I'm younger than TCK from Steve's When I Was 17 season.

Also, I'm shocked, SHOCKED, that in 263 previous Seasons there hasn't been one dedicated to Paul Simon. I'm glad I was here for it. Here is one of my favorites (that hasn't already been covered this week).

Never heard this song before today and Pa made me do this after only half an hours practice so it is what it is.

Top Bottom