RIP Lyle Ritz

Just got the news... So sad... he was one of those old generation hero's on my bucketlist, who I would really like to see before it is too late... :(

Can anyone keep an eye on Herb Otha?

Very sad news. May he rest in Aloha.

Lyle is indeed missed. So many great recordings and videos Lyle left us to enjoy. When I find my practice hits a wall, I sometimes play the "Lyle's Style" DVD which is always an aspiring eye opener of Lyle's insight on playing the ukulele...

Want to put a smile on your face? Just enjoy this video, especially 1:26 - 2:02.

Lyle is indeed missed. So many great recordings and videos Lyle left us to enjoy. When I find my practice hits a wall, I sometimes play the "Lyle's Style" DVD which is always an aspiring eye opener of Lyle's insight on playing the ukulele...

Coincidentally, I just received my "Lyle Ritz" DVD from the Book Depository yesterday. It took a month to get but I will enjoy checking it out fully. Thanks for telling me about it. :cool:

Petey

Coincidentally, I just received my "Lyle Ritz" DVD from the Book Depository yesterday. It took a month to get but I will enjoy checking it out fully. Thanks for telling me about it. :cool:

Petey

Terrific! I am sure you'll enjoy it.

Top Bottom