FS Kamaka Concert HF-2 with original Kamaka case

Status
Not open for further replies.

valde002

Reaction score
From 2013. Hardly used, bought several months ago new. With original Kamaka strings, friction tuners. Making room for another uke, and I have two of these! Will ship well-packaged and with humidifier.

Pictures to follow, am having trouble uploading due to file size- my phone photos are too large (now I see why postings say to PM them for photos and samples). Will do research on how to do sound samples. Please PM me if interested, or if you know how to do sound samples. Price? give me one! Not sure how these are valued compared to what I bought it for, really. Can do Paypal or bank check. Please, US only. thanks.

Last edited:
I'm no expert, but as far as price, eBay is usually a good indicator. There are 2 used ones for sale there now, 1 at $2,000.00 (with case), the other at $1500.00. But when you look at completed auctions, many didn't sell at $1000-$1500, but one sold at a price less than $875.00, but that was a long neck. The seller was taking offers, so all we know is that it was less than $875.00. Hope that helps (and doesn't sting too much).HF-2.JPG

thanks for the tip John, that's about right as far as my initial thoughts. So much for ukuleles as an investment.

I still cannot post due to the small photo requirement, so will close this thread.

Uke on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom