Blackbird just flew in..

Sounds and looks great. I quite like the idea of these Blackbirds, they look like wood and it's good that alternative sources are been used. Really tho the song should be the Beatles 'Blackbird' ;)

Good evening UU! Here's a dry sound sample/video of the Farallon. Sorry it's so short- just started picking out this favorite Dylan song this evening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snEg7c--K_w

Beautifully played.....I forgot how much I like that song. The Farallon sounds great and looks good as well. Have you had a chance to play it plugged yet as you had mentioned previously ?

I haven't played enough high end tenors to know how it compares but it does sing to my ears. And yeah got to work up Blackbird!

Sounds and looks great. I quite like the idea of these Blackbirds, they look like wood and it's good that alternative sources are been used. Really tho the song should be the Beatles 'Blackbird' ;)

Really nice sounding and wonderful playing!! Do you happen to have a tab for that song?

Thanks Eddie. I could at least provide the chords. I'm using G-C-D-F tuning. That's something special about the Farallon, it seems adept at alternate tunings; maintains it's musicality even when severely detuned.

Last edited:
Top Bottom