ukulele jewelry - rings

Those are super cool!

I wear rings, but I have a physical job so a wooden ring won't last long. But I could wear it at festivals, etc. :)
I usually wear a thumb ring on each hand and have been thinking of removing the one on my right hand because it sometimes hits a string. How would one of these wooden rings affect strumming?

Those are super cool!

I wear rings, but I have a physical job so a wooden ring won't last long. But I could wear it at festivals, etc. :)
I usually wear a thumb ring on each hand and have been thinking of removing the one on my right hand because it sometimes hits a string. How would one of these wooden rings affect strumming?
I dunno how ya saw anything, the website has expired.....

I dunno how ya saw anything, the website has expired.....
The Square shop has expired, but I found a website with cool rings that look like guitar or uke frets so I figured I found the right place. Look for Jared's Rings or similar

Here ya go:
Jared's Ring Shop

(Also via link to a different forum thread, posted just above here.)

An odd older thread revival, but some of these rings are definitely cool.

~ S.

Yes, a funny thread revival but for some questionable reason UU gets quite a few of those.

I’m not one for jewellery of any sort, it just doesn’t appeal to me. If other folk choose to wear it then that’s fine by me, it somehow makes their life better and gives others employment in the manufacture and sale. Of course the use of precious metals, gems and stones in some jewellery can be a cause for ethical concern ....

Top Bottom