Stu Fuches workshops and mini concert, Panama City FL ,MARCH 30,2017

strumsilly

Reaction score
Wow. Stu Fuchs is coming to Panama city and has agreed to workshops and a concert. This is a first for our local group.If you are in the area, sign up soon, it's getting close.
Stu Fuchs 3.30.17 flier-page-001.jpg

Last edited:
I love Stu's teaching videos. He is something of the Bob Ross of ukulele teachers. "Interpret the song in your own beautiful way on this beautiful instrument. Tickle the strings with your finger and then beat the devil out of it." :music: ##That is not a real quote from either Stu Fuchs or Bob Ross. I'm just channeling their spirits.## :)

I love Stu's teaching videos. He is something of the Bob Ross of ukulele teachers. "Interpret the song in your own beautiful way on this beautiful instrument. Tickle the strings with your finger and then beat the devil out of it." :music: ##That is not a real quote from either Stu Fuchs or Bob Ross. I'm just channeling their spirits.## :)

Maybe not a direct quote but pretty much bang on. I've done a couple of workshops with Stu. He's a great teacher and an outstanding player with his classical guitar background shining through....

...but "ukuleleleist"? Is that a real word?

...but "ukuleleleist"? Is that a real word?

A supernatural spirit who plays George Formby music in the dead of night while kicking vintage Martin sopranos down a haunted staircase?

Top Bottom