$30k discounted guitar

Mivo

Reaction score
Compared to guitars, ukuleles are really an inexpensive hobby. Just saw this guitar that is discounted by $30,000. :)

I think that, like ukes, you can spend as much money as you're willing to on one, and someone will provide one in that price range.

Exactly so! That guitar is kinda cool, but designed as a high-priced collectible. There's probably a darn fine $2000 guitar hidden under $10,000 of inlay and $100,000 of marketing. :)

The inlay doesn't hold a candle to what Chuck Moore does at a fraction of the price.

Pretty amazing, though. That discount is bigger than what the best uke money can buy costs. I agree that Chuck's inlays are sensational. A MB is a delicious dream. :)

Pretty amazing, though. That discount is bigger than what the best uke money can buy costs. I agree that Chuck's inlays are sensational. A MB is a delicious dream. :)

There may well be a $30,000 or even a $100,000 uke out there. And, frankly, not very many $120,000 guitars. The difference between a $20,000 Corolla and a $150,000 Alfa doesn't count for much when you're just driving to the CVS.

Top Bottom